Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My 2011 New Years CVO Resolution  (Read 1653 times)

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Orange / Black
My 2011 New Years CVO Resolution
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »

Is to value & appreciate the good fortune I've had in buying my own 11 CVO SG. How lucky are we all to own the best model ever made by the Motor Co. I for one just can't put the cover on mine as I feel great just by looking at her. Never have I had such an enjoyable ride. This model was not supposed to make it to Oz - so I'm very very thankful.
Thanks for the great site - have completed some great mods on the back of feedback & experiences by you good folk.
Cheers
Glen.   :2vrolijk_21:

"Be Thankful We're Not Getting All The Government We're Paying For"

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
Re: My 2011 New Years CVO Resolution
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 06:25:15 PM »

I second that. :huepfenjump3:

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »

I have many resolutions for the New Year and hope to keep most of them  :nervous: as I have in the past.  A CVO Site specific resolution that I am making this year will be... To use the In Town Thread more often this year, once our weather starts to copperate and I can start riding again.  In an effort to meet and ride with as many of the site members (Family) as I can. :drink:  I enjoyed meeting so many of you in Maggie Valley, it just makes me want to meet more of you this year. :pepper: :pepper:

Marty
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 07:24:03 PM »

I have many resolutions for the New Year and hope to keep most of them  :nervous: as I have in the past.  A CVO Site specific resolution that I am making this year will be... To use the In Town Thread more often this year, once our weather starts to copperate and I can start riding again.  In an effort to meet and ride with as many of the site members (Family) as I can. :drink:  I enjoyed meeting so many of you in Maggie Valley, it just makes me want to meet more of you this year. :pepper: :pepper:

Marty
Sounds like a great resolution Marty.  I enjoyed meeting you in Maggie Valley also.  Aren't you 'bout ready to head back down South?  Daytona is in only 2 months.  Come on down!  :sunny: har.  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 08:27:17 PM »

Alright Marty. I can't wait for our southern Ontario Timmie ride. :bananarock:

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 08:32:12 PM »

Sounds like a great resolution Marty.  I enjoyed meeting you in Maggie Valley also.  Aren't you 'bout ready to head back down South?  Daytona is in only 2 months.  Come on down!  :sunny: har.  :drink: spyder
That might be a tough one for me to make Spyder  :nixweiss: but never say never it will be last minute.
Alright Marty. I can't wait for our southern Ontario Timmie ride. :bananarock:
Thats what I'm talkin' about Mano  :2vrolijk_21: and Dover, and a day trip to the PA mountains, and a ride to Ottawa ...etc....  :pepper: :2vrolijk_21: :drink:
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 05:05:53 AM »

Definitely to ride more this year than last...
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Cowboy2

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 05:09:44 PM »

Hello GlenPick,

Cowboy 2 here in Queensland Australia....  Sunshine Coast...

I was lucky enough to get the same CVO FLHXSE2, in the same original Harley Colours of Orange and Black like the original Bar and Sheild... :-*
I feel the same way, very lucky to get the opportunity.  I put the word out to many Dealers to back up a Contract if anyone that ordered early last year, if they bailed out, and I got very lucky.  Out of the blue one changed their mind and I got the call... Now owned it about 6 weeks, only 2200 kms, just loosening up now with about 10% more power.

I have a few mods done on mine already, real bright LED Tail light, chrome covers on mirrors with LED indicators, large wider chrome billet trim under windscreen with LED running lights and end LED lights as turn indicators.  And I have the new curved dark windscreen for aerodynamics.  I also added Vance and Hines headers and modded the Super Trap mufflers to take out discs and widen the chrome outlet.  Sounds mean...

You can contact me direct at Bushtracker, to discuss more if you like, at sales@bushtracker.com

Plans are next for CVO Ultra Passing lights and the bullet indicators below.  It screams HARLEY from every angle, sides, back, and SOUND.. But head on the FLHX needs the Passing lights for HAWG looks IMO, and safety for roos with lights angled out slightly...

Love the hydraulic clutch..... I will get some pictures....

Cheers from Qld, Cowboy 2

I feel very luck, my 7th Harley in forty years, and this one is definitely the coolest ride even in the rain of "sunny" flooded Queensland...

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.