Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Arrived Black Crimson  (Read 2546 times)

MC88

• Junior CVO Member
  • CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3 CVO2:2011 FLHXSE2
Re: Arrived Black Crimson
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 12:12:14 AM »

I  already have it booked in for the first service , So the Power duals will be going on then with the Race tuner , It seems that V&H in Australia has had the High outputs on Back order since November , this really pisses me off as I could have ordered them in from the USA if they had told me there was no stock here .

And the dealers wonder why we shop OS ... not only is it half price they actally have stock ...  :soapbox:

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Orange / Black
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 03:34:04 AM »

Why not bring them in from the US? - should be no issue (warranty) with your stealer as they cannot supply - wish I had that loop hole when I paid over $2000 for mine when I bought my SG.
Is yours the bike that was sitting in Harley City Brunswick?
Cheers
Glen.
"Be Thankful We're Not Getting All The Government We're Paying For"

MC88

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 05:23:50 AM »

Im in Sydney Glen ,  Anyway about a month before the bike was due to arrive the Dealer  asked me if he can quote me on the exhaust , I had already bought the Head pies in from the US .. anyway he does a deal with the Pro tuner , Hi outputs  and the black four point docking kit and fitting for the lot  ..   price ended up ok so I gave him the business.

The bike turns up and it seems they dont order the parts in advance ... end of story I have paid for these things and not got any ..

I had a chat to him today and said I want my money back for the pipes, he knows I can get them in in less than a week  from USA, he is going to chat with his boss and let me know , The head pipes tuner and dock kit goes on this week with first service  but its still going to sound like a vacume cleaner.

So much for keeping the guys here in work ...

Forget buying stuff here , it was a moment of weakness that I did it ,  Im back shopping Stateside  for all future purchases,   My US.com is a great service .

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »

I had power duals and High Outputs put on my 2010 CVO Ultra last year and I didnt like the sound of the high outputs and they didnt really tune that great either.  They were really bassy sounding with no crack on top.  I have a set of Monster rounds on the bike I have now which is just like yours and I think the sound is better than the HO's.  although they are on the stock header.  They are a little quieter and I think they have more back pressure and I think they will tune better.  HO 101 db  MR's 94 db as I recall.
2011 CVO Street Glide
Black Diamond with Crimson graphics
Wood 8 cams, 58mm TB, Hillside heads, (Changed to R&R cast heads, went from 115 hp 113 tq to 125 hp 124.73 tq)  D&D Bosscat Wrapped performance baffle, awesome sound!
Harley LED headlights and passing lamps
Focal spkrs and Arc Audio amp
Wild One Chubby bars 0575

JT OZY

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »

Wellcome to the site MC 88, I have the exact same bike and lovin it,as the other boys say the photos just do not do the colour on this bike justice. Just for your information I have already fitted a chopped tourpac(there is a pic somewhere on this site) to my bike for the longer journey's and they do come from the factory with the correct paint matched to the bike.Good luck with the pipes I have a set of V&H slip ons fitted with the stock headers minus the cat and they sound great especially when the throttle is wide open.

JT
I intend to ride for ever
So far so good

MC88

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 06:49:45 AM »

Thanks JT,   I got my docking kit fitted when the bike went for service this week ..

Will get the Tour Pak up and running soon ...
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.323 seconds with 21 queries.