Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Passenger foot pegs  (Read 5095 times)

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Candy Cobalt/Starlight Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 SESG Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
Re: Passenger foot pegs
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 04:21:54 PM »

I just added matching passenger footboards to my SG. Here is what I ordered.
50716-04     Kit, Streamliner Pass Footboard Pan
51502-09     Assy Rumble Footboard, Pasngr LH
51510-09     Assy Rumble Footboard, Psngr, RH
53070-00A   Chrome Footboard Bracket

What I had to pick up from the local dealer was the 4 pins that hold the pans to the brackets, and the 2 each ball and spring that hold the pans in place. The balls and springs 'click' the footboards in place when left in the up position or down position. These were $14 and the parts counter guy didn't know I needed them until I read the directions.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity!

Dragula 2 into 1, S&S 640 EZ start cams pistons (10.8 compression) flywheel and Timken bearing, Vee Twin Racing Stage IV ported heads, K&N air cleaner, Power Vision with WBO2 auto tuner, king tour pak, solo & two up mounts, pass. floor boards, Headwinds spot/turn signal lights, zumo 660 GPS, ssaddlebag guard & pouches, Progress Suspension cartridg

dirtdobber

• Full CVO Member
2012 CVO street glide, 2010 Dyna wide glide SS 106

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 10:50:51 AM »

From what I've read, the Kuryakyn highway flip pegs will only work with non adjustable standard rear board mounts, not the adjustable ones this thread has been referencing.

I haven't seen a pair other than on the website, so I'm not sure if they could be modified to work with the adjustable mounts or not.

I've tried just about every setting for my wife and her legs get sore real quickly. So I'm read this thread with great interest. Ya gotta keep the BSR happy or you won't be happy either.
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Candy Cobalt/Starlight Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 SESG Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 09:12:12 PM »

What I had to pick up from the local dealer was the 4 pins that hold the pans to the brackets, and the 2 each ball and spring that hold the pans in place. The balls and springs 'click' the footboards in place when left in the up position or down position. These were $14 and the parts counter guy didn't know I needed them until I read the directions.

By the way. These footboard inserts match the driver's footboards except for the words Harley-Davidson are not printed on the passengar footboards. Possibly because of the slight smaller size of the passengar footboards.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity!

Dragula 2 into 1, S&S 640 EZ start cams pistons (10.8 compression) flywheel and Timken bearing, Vee Twin Racing Stage IV ported heads, K&N air cleaner, Power Vision with WBO2 auto tuner, king tour pak, solo & two up mounts, pass. floor boards, Headwinds spot/turn signal lights, zumo 660 GPS, ssaddlebag guard & pouches, Progress Suspension cartridg

kiwihog

• KIWIHOG
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE Rio Red & Black
    • CVO2: 2007 FXSTDi NON CVO
    • CVO3: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 10:20:36 PM »

definitely yes even put em on the Deuce for her
Things I have had to buy because of this site 2.0 fullsac baffles, PV tuner, glare polish, floorboard extn, clearview w/shield, locking lower doors, motorcycle armour, bass ports in tourpac, Iron aces mount for Power Vision Tuner V&H Power duals
and not close to finished!!!

Bigtow

• Junior CVO Member
  • Double Diamond

• CVO1: FLHXSE3
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »

thanks i think im going with th same setup.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 1.001 seconds with 21 queries.