Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

No 2020 CVO Road Glide?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Phreakyz:

--- Quote from: Macdaddy on August 20, 2019, 10:45:48 AM ---Excellent - makes my 2019 stand out even further  ;D

--- End quote ---
What He Said!

No Fang Spoilers for 2020!

ZVO:
They may do a mid year release...maybe, but probably not

Phreakyz:
I sure thought that with Indian introducing their fixed fairing Road Glide knock off this year that Harley would have tried to really work the Road Glide as much as they could.    Guess I was wrong!

ultrarider123:

--- Quote from: Phreakyz on August 20, 2019, 02:16:28 PM ---I sure thought that with Indian introducing their fixed fairing Road Glide knock off this year that Harley would have tried to really work the Road Glide as much as they could.    Guess I was wrong!

--- End quote ---

Actually, that might be why.  Maybe (and that's a big one) they are waiting to see what the new Indian looks like and then release something mid year to complete?  Never can tell...I was hoping Indian would release it during Sturgis this year.  Found out they weren't completely 100% ready yet and didn't want to release something that wasn't ready to go at day one...u-ni-que approach

r0de_runr:
Mid year release of the New Mono-shock Frame 2021 Tour Glide 117 as a replacement for the Road Glide.  Not available in black.  Will have Ride Modes, electric adjustable windshield, universal Bluetooth, adjustable heated seats, Electronic Suspension Control with automatic preload and four dampening settings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version