Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

NOW THIS IS CVO PAINT

<< < (3/4) > >>

acevtwin:
Saw that on Facebook. Very Nice.

Hondo2doc:
I think it's a really cool paint job. I understand people saying it didn't match.

But it appears to me that the painter/designer was going for separate matching. So like the fairing and tank are each one half of a whole. And then the side cover and the saddle bag are also each one half of a whole.

I like it. And I like it more than the platinum.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

CVCVORG:
What was the price on that CVO with custom paint?

Treasure Coast HD is doing something very similar and offering price is same as the Whiskey Neat.  They offered to use any color combination I want.

https://cdn.dealerspike.com/imglib/v1/800x600/imglib/Assets/Inventory/53/9C/539C2847-1B54-4023-B8E0-B51312A0B3AA.jpg

BigLew55:
I really like the colors on these, but these patterns remind me of a minitruck from the miami vice era...  All that's missing is a purple or teal pinstripe

I'm shopping for a '24 touring bike, but I am not likely a buyer of a CVO.  (Unless they have something similar to the '22 CVO orange or yellow).

:nixweiss:

acevtwin:

--- Quote from: BigLew55 on November 10, 2023, 08:45:02 AM ---I really like the colors on these, but these patterns remind me of a minitruck from the miami vice era...  All that's missing is a purple or teal pinstripe

I'm shopping for a '24 touring bike, but I am not likely a buyer of a CVO.  (Unless they have something similar to the '22 CVO orange or yellow).

:nixweiss:

--- End quote ---
I would be all over a 2023 CVO if I could have Gunslingers paint it to match my 2022 Wicked Orange Pearl.
I wonder if they would, or they are under contract to Not duplicate a CVO paint? Kind of the same thing as
the sheet metal on a CVO being "Protected parts"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version