Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 77

Author Topic: personalized avatars  (Read 166057 times)

Bagger

Re: personalized avatars
« Reply #540 on: February 10, 2007, 10:35:54 AM »

cigarmike

« Reply #541 on: February 10, 2007, 10:38:42 AM »

Bagger , I like your avantar, I tried to use the same one last month and an overzealous moderator said 'NO' after some mild argument. So, who exactly did you have to sleep with to get it approved??. lol :D

Bagger

« Reply #542 on: February 10, 2007, 10:45:58 AM »

Bagger , I like your avantar, I tried to use the same one last month and an overzealous moderator said 'NO' after some mild argument. So, who exactly did you have to sleep with to get it approved??. lol :D

I found it, tried to it see if it worked, knew I'd catch a pile of chit from someone, used better judgement, removed it, and removed the post.  It is pretty friggin' cool tho'.

cigarmike

« Reply #543 on: February 10, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »

I found it, tried to it see if it worked, knew I'd catch a pile of chit from someone, used better judgement, removed it, and removed the post.  It is pretty friggin' cool tho'.

You shouldnt of removed it, maybe the moderators have finially figured out this is a biker website :nixweiss: not Disneyland,hehe

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #544 on: February 10, 2007, 11:34:30 AM »

You shouldnt of removed it, maybe the moderators have finially figured out this is a biker website :nixweiss: not Disneyland,hehe
This is a biker website, and that avatar would not have been allowed for him to use just like it wasn't allowed for you to use.

Bagger thanks for using your own discretion and removing it. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

cigarmike

« Reply #545 on: February 10, 2007, 11:47:36 AM »

Lighten up d00d, you should know by now, that my posts are always tongue-in-cheek, and Im only poking a little fun at you. But for sake of argument, looking at it from every angle, I never saw what was so 'offensive' about that cartoon.  Guees its a matter of opinion, and since your the moderator , your opinion is the only one that counts, I respect that...but still disagree that it was offensive, funny as all hell yes, offensive?, negative.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 11:52:32 AM by Mike L »

Bagger

« Reply #546 on: February 10, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »

This is a biker website, and that avatar would not have been allowed for him to use just like it wasn't allowed for you to use.

Bagger thanks for using your own discretion and removing it. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

You're welcome, Gary.  I've been around here long enough to know that there are some things you just don't do.  Not sure why it didn't cross my mind from the start.  It came to me within 15 minutes of posting it tho'.  Initially I couldn't stop laughing...........then I started thinking about the aura of this place.  As funny as that avatar is, it doesn't portray the class for which CVO Harley is known.  Better judgement prevailed.               It is still hilarious. :jalapeno:

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #547 on: February 10, 2007, 12:00:46 PM »

Beags,
Unfortunately my photo editing software will not let my stretch it. I've resized, and maybe by it being smaller the scrunching effect will not be as bad. Try it to see if it works better as avatar.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

d00D you still got a few leasons left to learn bout avatars
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 12:02:27 PM by naitram »
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

cigarmike

« Reply #548 on: February 10, 2007, 12:03:28 PM »

You're welcome, Gary.  I've been around here long enough to know that there are some things you just don't do.  Not sure why it didn't cross my mind from the start.  It came to me within 15 minutes of posting it tho'.  Initially I couldn't stop laughing...........then I started thinking about the aura of this place.  As funny as that avatar is, it doesn't portray the class for which CVO Harley is known.  Better judgement prevailed.               It is still hilarious. :jalapeno:

Maybe I just identify with that cartoon so much...Its me as I play 4-5 games of poker  as I read and post here, and as i try and do online banking/or work related computer stuff all at the same time. Not really sure what the rest of you see or read into it.  ??

Bagger

« Reply #549 on: February 10, 2007, 12:14:13 PM »

Maybe I just identify with that cartoon so much...Its me as I play 4-5 games of poker  as I read and post here, and as i try and do online banking/or work related computer stuff all at the same time. Not really sure what the rest of you see or read into it.  ??

Exactly Mike.  That is the reason I find it so funny.  Its me.  Whether work, talking about the 2006 paint issue, dealing with my credit union, can't get caps to work, whatever!  Computers frustrate me.  This is the only place I can enjoy my computer..at least now since my paint is fixed.  Like you, I identify with that cartoon, but I'm a member here....I don't own, run, or have any say so in the administration of this forum..........and I agreed to that when I joined........so I'm not too concerned about it.  Still funny tho'. :jalapeno:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #550 on: February 10, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »

Exactly Mike.  That is the reason I find it so funny.  Its me.  Whether work, talking about the 2006 paint issue, dealing with my credit union, can't get caps to work, whatever!  Computers frustrate me.  This is the only place I can enjoy my computer..at least now since my paint is fixed.  Like you, I identify with that cartoon, but I'm a member here....I don't own, run, or have any say so in the administration of this forum..........and I agreed to that when I joined........so I'm not too concerned about it.  Still funny tho'. :jalapeno:

Man, that was scary for a minute! I thought someone got a video of me to use as their Avatar! ;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

cigarmike

« Reply #551 on: February 10, 2007, 12:27:10 PM »

I just like fired00d, and found a good opportunity to bust his you know whats,  (not sure if I can say the B word now or not) ???. lol Anyway Gary, I apoligize if I crossed any posting lines, wasnt serious, and respect the decisions you and the other mods make.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #552 on: February 10, 2007, 12:30:21 PM »

I just need the software you are using to edit them. ;) ;D

BTW - What is the program you're using. I'm using ACDSee.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #553 on: February 10, 2007, 12:32:06 PM »

I just like fired00d, and found a good opportunity to bust his you know whats,  (not sure if I can say the B word now or not) ???. lol Anyway Gary, I apoligize if I crossed any posting lines, wasnt serious, and respect the decisions you and the other mods make.
Mike,
No harm, no foul. Sometimes written word isn't perceived as spoken word and gets misinterpreted. Everything is all good. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #554 on: February 10, 2007, 12:46:21 PM »

Neal,
Can you do anything for Vgirl's avatar? She's in the same situation (avatar more vertical then horizontal) and I can't do anything for it w/my software.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 77

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.