Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 11 SERG - Rinehart slip-ons  (Read 943 times)

RioGlide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 SE Road King - sold
    • CVO2: 07 VRSCDX - Night Rod Special - sold
    • CVO3: 11 FLRTUSE - Rio Red
11 SERG - Rinehart slip-ons
« on: July 17, 2011, 12:46:28 PM »

Probably going to pick up a red/black SERG this week - the 12 CVO SERG apparently will be a RK Custom & the KTP is a BSR-requirement (which is essential to make the deal happen at all....)

Trading in two bikes to reduce garage space and since I hardly ever ride one of them - going to a new home will be my FLHRSE3 (black ice) and my VRSCDX (beautiful head-turner of a bike, denim on gloss black & the only year of what I consider to be the perfect look for this bike).

But I really never ride the V-rod, maybe a couple thousand miles a year, and I still don't really trust the 07 110.  Nuff said on the latter, we all know the issues here, and I've had a few of them.

I'm going to pull off a few things mostly from the SERK before the swap (bikes plus some cash) - one thing I'm planning to do later today is put the nice shiny original SE mufflers back on, and pull my beautiful looking and sounding Rinehart slip-on's off.

Question is, will the Rineharts bolt right on an 11 SERG?  (I guess question that would apply to any new-frame bagger, right?)

Thanks in advance guys.

Patrick.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 12:48:43 PM by NightRodX »

wolverine

• Full CVO Member
  • Rock Hard, Ride Free

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red / Black Ember
Re: 11 SERG - Rinehart slip-ons
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 10:56:12 PM »

I'm not for certain but I think they will bolt right up, a ridding buddy has 3 1/2" rineharts on his 2009 SERG. It sounds great, probably wont sound as good till you remove the stock headpipe with the cat inside it. Nice choice by the way. I'm really enjoying mine. A very nice riding bike.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:01:26 PM by wolverine »

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.