Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: DEALER DIP DOTS AND KEYCHAINS  (Read 7694 times)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
Re: DEALER DIP DOTS AND KEYCHAINS
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2008, 02:24:04 AM »

I can't believe all you ole timers didn't know what a dipdot is ............

Hey Chippy, I got my first one back in the late 70's in North Carolina  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 09:14:33 AM by porthole »
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

old wrench

• Full CVO Member
  • You gota make this work together to get there fast

• CVO1: 2008 FSXTSSE2 Orange
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2008, 07:26:44 AM »

Use to have them stuck all ove a old helmet, one of the guys said damn dude your lookin like a dipstick, which is what my Dad use to call me. Funny how you can pick up a nick name when you for get to check the oil in that old tractor, hey did you know I can also rebuild tractor motors  :oops: Dad called my brother Slowleak, just like a slowleak in a tire he was always hard to find  :pepper:

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2008, 02:51:47 PM »

Does any of you guys out here fancy helping a brother out, I collect dipdots ( I STICK THEM ALL ON THE INSIDE OF THE TOURPAK LID)and dealer rubber keyrings, If anyone would like to send me their local dealer dipdots i could send you my local deaer dipdot by return. Keyrings would be gratefully received but I would be struggling to exchange keychains as my dealer is usually out or understandably keeping them back for bike purchases. BTW see you at the 105th in aug @ Milwaukee i'll be coming over for that one. If anyone wants reinbursing for the dipdots let me know i'll sort you the cash out, cheers CUSTARD :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

Custard, I fancy that.  PM me your post address and I'll send you the sunny Naples dot shown below  :smiley_down:, and some other lot I've laying about.  All one owner, bloody new condition, low mileage.
Always happy to feed a brother's fetish.  (Wa____nty  :deal2: optional)  I'd give it to you in person, if I was going to Milwaukee.  :(

:-Jerry  :pumpkin:
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2008, 04:16:23 PM »

Hey  Custard,

Got one for ya - from Kitty Hawk Harley Davidson. PM me and send me your address and I'll mail it to you next week.

Kathy

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 SEUC
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2008, 09:34:14 PM »

Custard, send me a PM with your address and I'll throw it in the mail next week.

custardglide

• Full CVO Member
  • AN AMERICAN IN AN ENGLISHMANS BODY

• CVO1: FLHTKSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 sold
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2008, 04:13:33 AM »

Thanks to the guys (and girls) that sent me a few dealer dipdots I thought i'd share this pic of what i do with them(I know its sad) Theres still room for more ;D
IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT BEFORE YOU CAN HEAR IT WOTS THE POINT

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2008, 07:31:16 AM »

Does any of you guys out here fancy helping a brother out, I collect dipdots ( I STICK THEM ALL ON THE INSIDE OF THE TOURPAK LID)and dealer rubber keyrings, If anyone would like to send me their local dealer dipdots i could send you my local deaer dipdot by return. Keyrings would be gratefully received but I would be struggling to exchange keychains as my dealer is usually out or understandably keeping them back for bike purchases. BTW see you at the 105th in aug @ Milwaukee i'll be coming over for that one. If anyone wants reinbursing for the dipdots let me know i'll sort you the cash out, cheers CUSTARD :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
Custard I have a Detroit Dipdot if you want it. :-\  PM me your address and I'll "dip it to you".  ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2008, 10:33:41 AM »

Perfect timing for this to be brought up again. While on the way to Sedona we stopped in Kingman Az at the HD shop on the counter they had Dip Dots so I got you one, only problem I could not remember who collected them (now I know).
 If you could pm me your address I can send you a Dip Dot from  "Route 66 Mother Road HD" 
  Karen
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 09:01:16 AM »

Hey Custard,

Got a package in the mail yesterday. Thank you very much for all the goodies!!

Kathy

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 09:32:54 AM »

Mi amigo Custard....I will go to Milwaukee so I will handle to you some that I have.......

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »

Adrian, I got a nice package from you yesterday... key fobs from places I'll probably never get to visit.  I'll flash them around and make people wonder if I'm really a 'man of the world'!  Thanks!   :coolblue:
:-Jerry
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 20 queries.