Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Air Hawk Seat Pads  (Read 2733 times)

2UP3DOWN

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2UP3DOWN

• CVO1: 2021 FLHTCUTGSE - Sunset Orange &amp Sunset Black
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO3: 2009 FLTRSE3 Silver Surfer - 2013 FLHRSE5 Crushed Saphire
Air Hawk Seat Pads
« on: April 13, 2022, 04:38:19 PM »

Considering an Air Hawk (Large) for myself, for longer rides in the saddle..

Question is regarding the Air Hawk pads available for the passenger.  I have a standard Ultra Touring seat with a backrest.

I was going to get my wife the Medium Air Hawk and noticed its pretty much the same size at the large, shaped a little different and without the single red stripe.

For those that are riding with the Driver and Passenger Air Hawk pads, what size do you recommend for the passenger.?

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
Re: Air Hawk Seat Pads
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 11:09:48 PM »

Considering an Air Hawk (Large) for myself, for longer rides in the saddle..

Question is regarding the Air Hawk pads available for the passenger.  I have a standard Ultra Touring seat with a backrest.

I was going to get my wife the Medium Air Hawk and noticed its pretty much the same size at the large, shaped a little different and without the single red stripe.

For those that are riding with the Driver and Passenger Air Hawk pads, what size do you recommend for the passenger.?

I have one I no longer use.  I replaced it with a BeadRider seat cover.  If you would like I can mail it to you to try.  If you like it you can buy it, if not than send it back.  If you are interested PM me your address and contact info.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

Indenial

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Road Glide
    • States Riden on 2009 CVO
Re: Air Hawk Seat Pads
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 03:23:00 PM »

Air Hawks are great. I used a Medium for both myself and my wife. They are plenty big for each. Not using them now, as I got a Russell Day Long Seat and don't need them.  But used them for many years and they saved me butt, so to speak.  Highly recommend.  Just don't blow them up too hard.  Keep soft.
I just finished the pile of junk I needed to work on before I get to the stuff I should be doing----

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.