Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Throttle Lag ....Round V  (Read 772 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Throttle Lag ....Round V
« on: January 01, 2009, 08:00:37 AM »

As I sit here, I ponder greater things.....Like my tuned SE RoadKIng hitting the streets in the New Years Day Morning !

Now that the tuning is behind me (for now), the engine warning light has not returned (yet), the Throttle Lag is nonexistent and she seems to ride with all the power and torque expected; I finally opened her up on the US HWY101 here on the left coast. This SE RoadKIng can really fly when needed. This is the best feeling Harley Davidson I have owned to date. Even my SE FatBoy may be jealous. In fact, the SE FatBoy's battery has been dead for 2 days now. She's showing signs of maturity now that she has 15,000+ on her.

Okay, back to the end of problems for me, right? Oh, Hell No! My SE RoadKing has developed some decel popping and spitting, nothing too obnoxious, but it's there and apparent to others as well. (as if I cared what they say, huh?) And the latest problem: my horn. It sounds sick, and shorting out.

Aside from those troublesome minor details, I have weekend ahead of me to do some serious riding time with what looks like clear weather and a top notch tuned SERK to enjoy.

I included a recent picture of myself on the freshly cleaned ride. Happy New Year Everybody!

Until next episode,

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.