Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Chubby 575s  (Read 2093 times)

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
Re: Chubby 575s
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 10:04:27 AM »

ad2, Did you have to replace the cables?
07 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING, RAZOR RED WITH GOLD FLAMES
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

ad2

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »

SERK3,

I've read where most didn't have to replace anything other than the clutch cable, but the HD shop decided all 3 of mine needed replaced. 
2007 Screamin' Eagle Road King

Razor Red, Garmin 660 GPS, Passing Lights, Rear LED Run-Turn-Brake, Saddle Shields, Hard Bags, DeadCenter Fairing, XM Satelllite Stereo, Mini Beast II Air Horn, Neck Covers, C&C Fastback Seat, Wheel Dock Center Stand, Chubbys 575, 8" Recurve Shield

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »

Bike's in the shop for Wild 1 Chubby 575s. While there I'm having them do the recall. Haven't leaked any oil in 5,000 miles, but figured I'd go ahead and get it done while it was in the shop. Had to take the race tuner out to them today, so got to see it with the new bars. Nice. Supposed to get it on Wednesday. Will post pics of the new bars when I get it home.

how do these bars compare to the  heritage softtaila bars??  they  are a lot dofferant than the bars on a Roadking for sure..
Thanks

ad2

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 11:47:21 AM »

I looked at the Heritage bars and thought seriously about them, but these seem to rise just a little more and look like better quality. The Heritage bars also looked like they have a wider spread which I didn't want. But, if I had gone that route I'm sure I would have been just as happy - they're both better than the originals.
2007 Screamin' Eagle Road King

Razor Red, Garmin 660 GPS, Passing Lights, Rear LED Run-Turn-Brake, Saddle Shields, Hard Bags, DeadCenter Fairing, XM Satelllite Stereo, Mini Beast II Air Horn, Neck Covers, C&C Fastback Seat, Wheel Dock Center Stand, Chubbys 575, 8" Recurve Shield
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 22 queries.