Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

Finding the Correct seat ...

<< < (2/3) > >>

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: Rimjam on April 05, 2023, 08:55:13 PM ---My '00 SERG has the short console & so takes the long nose seat, same as Electra Glide.  Went thru five seats to find the best fit for wife & I.  It's now Corbin solo when I ride solo, Mustang dual touring for long trips, Saddlemen dual for short trips (I really like it, sits deeper than others).  Not used:  Mustang two piece (she didn't like the pillion pad), HD "pillow top" - too tall.  Make you a race horse deal on the latter two.

--- End quote ---

INterested...

rayson56:
Maybe change to a newer full length console? Much better looking IMO.

Rimjam:
Hope you're not impacted by current terrible fires.  Just doesn't seem possible for that to happen in a picture perfect place like Hawaii.  I've tried & tried to post photos to this website with little success but if you'll send me a phone number I'll be glad to forward photos of seats and filler strips.

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: Rimjam on August 11, 2023, 09:01:30 PM ---Hope you're not impacted by current terrible fires.  Just doesn't seem possible for that to happen in a picture perfect place like Hawaii.  I've tried & tried to post photos to this website with little success but if you'll send me a phone number I'll be glad to forward photos of seats and filler strips.

--- End quote ---

Rimjam, thanks for your concern.

Fortunately for us the fires were on the island of Maui. I reside on the Island of Oahu.

Maui is a favorite place to visit and one of my favorite places to ride~

Sending you message.

Thanks

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on August 02, 2023, 02:33:17 PM ---Maybe change to a newer full length console? Much better looking IMO.

--- End quote ---

Except the tank is smaller along with the console.... Mine is 5 gallon tank... I forget what year they went to the 6 gallon... The console is longer, true, but the mount doesnt line up either...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version