Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 70 tooth rear sproket + 49 tooth clutch basket ring gear..  (Read 9055 times)

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: 70 tooth rear sproket + 49 tooth clutch basket ring gear..
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 05:17:08 PM »

:coolblue: If ya go with the above combo,  have you not dorked up your speedo as to "accuracy" ::)

the speedo will be off, but its a fix the tuneing device  i use will fix, so they say.. Will use the TTS Mastertune and it can correct it.
Happy

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
Re: 70 tooth rear sproket + 49 tooth clutch basket ring gear..
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 06:28:14 AM »

well i have a friend here that is a builder and  pushes  the  Baker 6 speed> i would have to have  have  some serious saddle time to see the benifit before investing..  i feel the 3:15 gear wil be decent and if thats not enough  then going to 3:37 should be but i not sure i want to spool the bike that haed running say 80 mph on a lonmg haul.   i guess i have done it yeaers ago riding to Sturgis on the evo bikes so these new bikes or my 07 should handle it. lots of shifting too.  but may be a worthwhile venture.  how much money?   4 grand or so?

Happy
The cost installed at the rallies @ the Baker booth is around $3,400.00 with fluids etc. A lot of money but I really like how they have the gearing for the first six gears.If you can sell the original Cruse Drivefor around a grand its not quite as painful.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.