Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Recent CVO Gathering  (Read 2220 times)

Nite-Al

• Junior CVO Member
  • "HOW SWEET IT IS"
Recent CVO Gathering
« on: May 06, 2005, 09:20:25 PM »

Been so busy, I haven't had the time to tell everyone what a pleasure it was to meet all you guys and gals at the Smokie Mountain Gathering, what a great bunch of people. Looking forward to doing it again, ride alot and ride safe. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Nite-Al

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: Recent CVO Gathering
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 09:34:39 PM »

Been so busy, I haven't had the time to tell everyone what a pleasure it was to meet all you guys and gals at the Smokie Mountain Gathering, what a great bunch of people. Looking forward to doing it again, ride alot and ride safe. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Nite-Al

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Nite-Al,
 Right back at you! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  Had a BLAST chewin' the fat with you and Spyder! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 01:07:40 AM »

Absolutely.  I just got home from a slightly extended version of the Maggie Valley trip and it was great to see everyone.  A few went on to York so we got to hang with each other for another day.  I then went on to visit some old friends close by while there and finally left Rockville, MD early early this morning and pulled in to Joplin a couple of hours ago.  My butt is tired but still so thoroughly enjoyed the trip to The Valley that it was completely worth it.  Thanks again Brian for wrangling this.  Best weekend I've had in a long time  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 02:13:32 AM »

Thanks again Brian for wrangling this.  Best weekend I've had in a long time  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Guys, thanks for all the positive feedback, both here and in other threads.  Rest assured, I feel the same way.  I don't know if the winter was too long, I am easily entertained, or it really was one awesome weekend - I don't care!  I enjoyed the hell out of myself and it was because of you guys, each and every one of you that took the time and spent the money to come to the Valley, just 'cause ol' 103t said to come.  Like I said to a few of you over dinner one night, it is quite a humbling deal for me to have so many of you, some from such a long distance, show up to hang out for a few days.  What makes all of it worthwhile for me is to hear you had a such good time and enjoyed each other's company.  Thank you all, again, for coming! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2005, 05:55:45 AM »

Absolutely.  I just got home from a slightly extended version of the Maggie Valley trip and it was great to see everyone.  A few went on to York so we got to hang with each other for another day.  I then went on to visit some old friends close by while there and finally left Rockville, MD early early this morning and pulled in to Joplin a couple of hours ago.  My butt is tired but still so thoroughly enjoyed the trip to The Valley that it was completely worth it.  Thanks again Brian for wrangling this.  Best weekend I've had in a long time  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Welcome back!
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

Buffy

• Senior CVO Member
  • Big Ugly Fat Friggin' Yankee

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 - Scarlett Red Wide Glide
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR - Orange & Black
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 04:55:18 PM »

Hey WFP,

Why don't you change your avatar statement from "Is it spring yet", to "We don't care!"

[smiley=7.gif]
John & his 2001 Screamin' Eagle FXDWG2               and              2007 FLTR "Ultra" Road Glide
------------------------------------------------------
It\'s Never Too Late To Have A Happy Childhood

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 07:08:52 AM »

Hey WFP,

Why don't you change your avatar statement from "Is it spring yet", to "We don't care!"

[smiley=7.gif]

Not up here in New England...I would not call it spring just 'cause it is May.  Although Yesterday it finally had a nice day and today...but back to rain this weekend!

/Bill

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 07:44:33 AM »

Hey Bill

Nice statement under your picture! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 08:01:21 AM »

Hey Bill

Nice statement under your picture! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I almost added someting about SE06 becoming more and more intimidating.  She walked the walk in the Valley but now is talking the talk!  Just look at her last post in the Myrtle Beach thread,,,now SHE is talking about dusting.

/Bill

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 09:18:10 AM »

Ya know Bill ... I was just talking about dustin' while I was in Myrtle!!  However, I told hd2003 my days of dustin' were over ... just didn't say what kind of dustin'!   [smiley=laugh.gif]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 01:23:43 PM by SE06 »

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.