Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Scott's Ride for Miracles  (Read 458 times)

Master Guns

• Senior CVO Member
  • USMC MGySgt Retired (1968 - 1990)

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
Scott's Ride for Miracles
« on: April 12, 2013, 09:28:22 AM »

Some dedicated riders going to do all the lower 48 states in 21 days for a cause.  I heard of this from the sister-in-law, who I went to school with, of one of the rider's.  I am trying to get in contact with them to see when they will be in the Colorado area and hope to ride with them for awhile.  My schedule is going to be tough because the wife and I will be going to Alaska, by ship, during this time also.

Scott Ressmeyer and 11 other Miracle Riders are riding through all 48 lower states in 21 days to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network at The Medical Center in Columbus, Georgia. This is the fifth year that Scott has taken this journey, and in only the first four years Scott’s Ride for Miracles has raised over $430,000 for Children’s Miracle Network! Ultimately, Scott and the Miracle Riders have pledged to raise $1 million over the course of the ride’s span.

The Miracle Riders leave on Friday, May 3, 2013 for their journey across the country and will return on Friday, May 24
Semper Fi

You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.