CVO Social > Rider Down

Perewitz bike crash

(1/6) > >>

MYCVO:
Well nice night tonight, figured I'd ride to my brothers around the corner to see if his Dragonfly showed up today (not), pulled around the corner, lots of flashing lights, I see a few of my friends here and there on the side of the road, pretty twisty BTW and there Dougie's Perewitz laying on it's side, and Dougie being loaded into a ambulance, (He's okay cut up his leg but could be worst) I'll find out tomorrow how he is. So I turned around went and got my trailer, loaded his bike and rolled out with the balance of the crew to bring it home. Sorry for the chitty phone pics.

MYCVO:
another

MYCVO:
Damn shame, I heard from the others that Doug had just got fed up with the high insurance costs for his bike and had recently dropped his coverage! Aint that nice..

JCZ:

--- Quote ---Damn shame, I heard from the others that Doug had just got fed up with the high insurance costs for his bike and had recently dropped his coverage! Aint that nice..
--- End quote ---

Not good! [smiley=nervous.gif]  I hope that he mends O.K. thow.  Don't know the guy, but I'm saying a prayer for him.

J.C.

05Rider:

--- Quote ---

Not good! [smiley=nervous.gif]  I hope that he mends O.K. thow.  Don't know the guy, but I'm saying a prayer for him.

J.C.
--- End quote ---
 This is the third email that I have replied to tonight.  Each one has had bad news.  I hope that everybody is looking and listening for those caged drivers that don't seem to ever see us or hear us.  When it comes to riding, lets all be careful out there [smiley=soapbox.gif]!!!
I will pray for you all tonight!!

Ride Safe & Enjoy Each Ride [smiley=helmet.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version