CVO Social > New Member Introduction

Welcome to DaFixer

<< < (2/14) > >>

The Bolvine Gigolo!:
Hey! DaFixer, [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
A hardy Welcome from the West Coast!                                                   [smiley=cherry.gif]

DaFixer:
I love this place already! Already got someone offering me a jacket and a pair of pants! Both are a little on the big side for me!
I look forward to hanging out here and getting to know you guys. Thanks for the welcome!

The Mysterious Q!:
Whats up DaFixer, So you got Hubbard singing your praises.Thats good we need more tech guys around here there input is priceless(or the opposite if your the guy spending the loot).Welcome aboard Bro.Look forward to your posts.And by the way I might want those size 40 pants I would look hot in them. Later,Q [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Fired00d:
DaFixer,
Welcome to the site, glad to have you here. We have heard much about you and your abilities from Hubbard, and look forward to your input. Anybody that can keep Hubbard's wheels rolling from what I hear about the way he likes to ride has to be a one hell of a "wrench". [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Not only keeping him riding, but keeping him riding "WFO", now that takes some skills.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

SPIDERMAN:
Free advice from an expert !   [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

Welcome and thanks in advance  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Big B

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page