Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Is it Candy Concord or Cobalt Blue?? You be the judge!  (Read 3371 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Is it Candy Concord or Cobalt Blue?? You be the judge!
« on: August 15, 2009, 11:42:50 PM »

For those who haven't been in the SESG board..........I bought a Candy Concord SESG yesterday (see the thread in the SESG board).  As soon as I saw it, I was pretty sure that it is the same paint as the Cobalt Blue SEEG.  I rode my bike back to Sacramento last night and rode over to the bay area today, to Jim's shop (where my SEEG is at) and was curious to see the two together, side by side.

I think they're exactly the same but Jim thinks they're one shade different and says that I'm looking at them through old man eyes. :nixweiss:  You be the judge.......
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

Re: Is it Candy Concord or Cobalt Blue?? You be the judge!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 11:46:25 PM »

Another angle......
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 11:47:31 PM »

And a third view.....

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 11:48:49 PM »

Jim needs more space.....

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 11:50:03 PM »

Another shot of his shop.....

West Coast GTG   

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

I gotta agree w/ Jim on this one JC.  The paint on the two scooters is way different color and shade of blue.  The Concord doesn't have as much 'purple' in it as the Colbalt SEEG.  But.......it's a good looking scooter (I've seen one in the flesh) !!!!!  Congrats~  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »

And Jim.......working on the only two bikes in the shop that matter. ;D

And the mods have begun.........
Today was just a prelim of what's to come.  Extended shifter rods, wire the GPS and installed the antenna in the fairing, bled the clutch, Windvest 8" dark tint windshield and the windshield pouches.  

I have an appt. next Sat. at Corbin to get a seat made. :2vrolijk_21:  In the plans are tuner, cams, exhaust, color matched King Tour pack and leg fairings, possibly a color matched inner fairing, and a whole list of other things.  Stay tuned.....

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 11:59:14 PM »

The bike of one of Jim's customers. 

While the style isn't what I'd go for I can tell you that the paint job on this bike is incredable.....detail in the graphics is the best that I've ever saw. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 12:00:28 AM »

The other side.......

**By the way, Jim built the bike in the background.  Has a 124" motor with 140 ft. lbs. of torque. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 12:06:00 AM »

Here's a shot of Sherrie (Andy's wife).  Terrie said to let you all know that she's a future Street Glide Sista prospect. :huepfenlol2:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 12:08:34 AM »

One more of Sherrie.  I think she's liking Terrie's Street Glide.  May be anoter bike headed for Andy's barn, soon. :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 12:10:09 AM »

But it's the Candy Cobalt SESG that really attracts the babes.....

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 12:13:38 AM »

Life's rough in the world of CVOs.........but fear not, Andy and I have it under control. :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 12:17:07 AM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 12:16:21 AM »

And one more.....a close up of the girls.

Thanks a bunch ladys.....we appreciate it. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 09:43:14 AM »

JC, I wish that you guys would have stopped by when you left Andy's.  Would have loved to see you guys and the new scoot!
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 10:30:54 AM »

And Jim.......working on the only two bikes in the shop that matter. ;D

And the mods have begun.........
Today was just a prelim of what's to come.  Extended shifter rods, wire the GPS and installed the antenna in the fairing, bled the clutch, Windvest 8" dark tint windshield and the windshield pouches.  

I have an appt. next Sat. at Corbin to get a seat made. :2vrolijk_21:  In the plans are tuner, cams, exhaust, color matched King Tour pack and leg fairings, possibly a color matched inner fairing, and a whole list of other things.  Stay tuned.....
Looks to me there is to much open space behind that fairing. Gotta get some of that RED Stuff in there. :huepfenlol2:

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2009, 10:39:08 AM »

One more of Sherrie.  I think she's liking Terrie's Street Glide.  May be anoter bike headed for Andy's barn, soon. :nixweiss:
Sherrie looks real comfy there. Andy may have to go shopping. Oh yea, seems like there should be a couple of those little gray grand puppies runnin around there. ;D

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 10:46:57 AM »

JC, I wish that you guys would have stopped by when you left Andy's.  Would have loved to see you guys and the new scoot!

Had to get home to watch the fights.  As it were, we walked in the door just five minutes before Gina's fight.  

**For those of you that watch MMA fights......you may recognize Kerry (Andy's daughter in the black top) and Felice (sitting on the seat of my bike in a dress) as well as Michelle (in the dark print top and black shorts) from their own fights on TV.  Of course none of these girls ever look the same on TV as they do when they're in the cage.  I think you'll all have to agree......they're all beautiful ladies! :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 10:49:11 AM »

Sherrie looks real comfy there. Andy may have to go shopping. Oh yea, seems like there should be a couple of those little gray grand puppies runnin around there. ;D

Well, there was one of the gray ones and one of the black ones.  Didn't get pics of them. :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

I just knew Andy would be bringing at least one home.  ;D

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 11:05:43 AM »

Don't think that Andy is getting a puppy.  I think that Kerry brought them up for a visit
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 11:24:30 AM »

Awwww,bummer

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 11:27:36 AM »

Been watching Two of Kerry,s five dogs she will be taking them home tomorrow the female pit (KNALA) chewed thru my cat 5 cable . 100 foot home run inside outside foundation i was Pissed.. Puppies all gone, Kerry kept 1.  JC and Terrie have the cool set up now, and are ready for anything. Terrie told JC He has to carry his own stuff she travels light and won,t pack any of JC stuff. She a quick learner.lol
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2009, 12:33:46 PM »

Oops, sorry bout the cable. Funny about JC & Terrie on the packing thing. Happy for JC as I know he has been thinking about a new bike. Glad to see he got a great deal too.

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2009, 01:16:09 PM »

We watched the fight last night, Cyborg looks half man  :o. She/he was brutal, Gina took a pounding at the end when Cyborg got Gina on the ground by the cage. I noticed most of them are sporting fulltilt poker on there butts. :nixweiss: Are they paying out now? Did they ever make good on Kerry's fight?

I only 1/2  :jack: since JC took pictures of some of the girls.  ;D
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2009, 01:41:43 PM »

We watched the fight last night, Cyborg looks half man  :o. She/he was brutal, Gina took a pounding at the end when Cyborg got Gina on the ground by the cage. I noticed most of them are sporting fulltilt poker on there butts. :nixweiss: Are they paying out now? Did they ever make good on Kerry's fight?

I only 1/2  :jack: since JC took pictures of some of the girls.  ;D

I told you......it's rough around here.  But somebody's got to do it. :nixweiss:  

What I want to know is why Andy hasn't posted the pics that Sherrie took? :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

On another note....some of us Nor Cal members are headed over to Eagle's Nest HD in Stockton this afternoon.  The cast for Sons of Anarchy are supposed to be there for a few hours.  I'm sure Gemma (Peggy Bundy) will want to be seen with the new SESG.....or with me.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 01:46:09 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »

I told you......it's rough around here.  But somebody's got to do it. :nixweiss:  

What I want to know is why Andy hasn't posted the pics that Sherrie took? :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

On another note....some of us Nor Cal members are headed over to Eagle's Nest HD in Stockton this afternoon.  The cast for Sons of Anarchy are supposed to be there for a few hours.  I'm sure Gemma (Peggy Bundy) will want to be seen with the new SESG.....or with me.  ;D
It's possible you may be half right... and I'll let you figure out (or prove to us) which half. :D :D Then if you really get lucky you may be all the way right. ;) :)

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »

We watched the fight last night, Cyborg looks half man  :o. She/he was brutal, Gina took a pounding at the end when Cyborg got Gina on the ground by the cage. I noticed most of them are sporting fulltilt poker on there butts. :nixweiss: Are they paying out now? Did they ever make good on Kerry's fight?

I only 1/2  :jack: since JC took pictures of some of the girls.  ;D
   My wife was way pissed when she saw the full tilt poker. Full tilt cheated Kerry out of some money with lame excuse.I don,t get mad I get even pay backs a bitch and F.T.P is in my cross hairs..
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 07:17:18 PM »

As soon as Karen and I saw FTP we both said Andy's prolly cursen about that. But we did enjoy the fights.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »

For those who haven't been in the SESG board..........I bought a Candy Concord SESG yesterday (see the thread in the SESG board).  As soon as I saw it, I was pretty sure that it is the same paint as the Cobalt Blue SEEG.  I rode my bike back to Sacramento last night and rode over to the bay area today, to Jim's shop (where my SEEG is at) and was curious to see the two together, side by side.

I think they're exactly the same but Jim thinks they're one shade different and says that I'm looking at them through old man eyes. :nixweiss:  You be the judge.......

I have not been fortunate enough to see the two side by side but one matter is certain...congrats on the new addition...

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 09:04:00 PM »

Here's a shot of Sherrie (Andy's wife).  Terrie said to let you all know that she's a future Street Glide Sista prospect. :huepfenlol2:

mmmm...whatda think Andy?  But sure to let her let that we do not bite...just nibble a little....okok...maybe a LOT!

:2vrolijk_21:

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »

Life's rough in the world of CVOs.........but fear not, Andy and I have it under control. :)

:P :P :P

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 09:07:39 PM »

Oh yeah this was a bike thread and I was to be a judge!!!  My decision is  :2vrolijk_21:

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 09:09:13 PM »

Hey wait a sec...I have the same SG and I just went to the garage and there are no girls standing around it like that :)

And I hope you wiped the fingerprints off of the fairing after she was done..... :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »

Hey wait a sec...I have the same SG and I just went to the garage and there are no girls standing around it like that :)

And I hope you wiped the fingerprints off of the fairing after she was done..... :2vrolijk_21:

Man, you better check again.  I think that's standard equipment on the SESG. :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2009, 06:26:20 PM »

Man, you better check again.  I think that's standard equipment on the SESG. :nixweiss:
I wish!!!!! Fine, foxy chicks that can kick the @$$ of those that mess w/you... that'd be one heck of a selling point. :2vrolijk_21: That brings up a good point... if I ever win the lotto I'm not going to get some big ugly goon to protect me I'm going to get those ladies. :D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 21 queries.