Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2023 CVO Purchase Price and Deals

<< < (2/6) > >>

HOGMIKE:
The other one…

OBB:

--- Quote from: HOGMIKE on November 26, 2023, 09:27:04 PM ---The other one…

--- End quote ---
Hope they choke on it but we know damn well someone will pay that extra markup for it.

HOGMIKE:

--- Quote from: OBB on November 26, 2023, 09:37:18 PM ---Hope they choke on it but we know damn well someone will pay that extra markup for it.

--- End quote ---

My buddy is looking at the other color SG.
He has the $$ but I pointed out to him he has a SG special 2022. It’s set up the way he rides but it’s “all black”… no fancy paint.
One of our friends does custom paint, he did my truck and my green bike. Why not get him to paint his the same color as the whiskey?  Probably get it done for $10-15k I bet!

UR correct, someone will buy it at the dealer price.

FLSTFI Dave:
Wow, a 10,000 dealer markup.  That's nuts.  I would not give any thing over MSRP.  Never have for anything I own. 

tlr:

--- Quote from: acevtwin on October 16, 2023, 04:01:02 PM ---I can't believe that either. There are Platinums sitting on every dealership floor Iv'e been in recently. The Whisky Neats may be another story. I Never see those available.

--- End quote ---

Rockstar HD in Fort Myers FL has several in both colors. I bought mine there and they were very fair. Any dealer that has a few sitting there would be the most incented to make a reasonable deal. Nate was my sales guy and did a nice job for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version