Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sirius XM subscription  (Read 973 times)

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
Sirius XM subscription
« on: July 10, 2018, 08:33:10 AM »

I know this has been discussed numerous times, but I thought I would mention that I just renewed the subscriptions for my wife's car & bike as well as my truck & bike, and managed to secure each of them at a rate of $30 for 6 months.  AND I didn't even have to get transferred to the cancellation department!   :2vrolijk_21:

For those with renewals coming up, the trick is to not let your current subscription expire before talking with the folks at Sirius XM, because it is a bit of a pain dealing with credits and recharges... Much easier to handle everything a couple of weeks ahead of your expiration date.  I plan to follow my own advice next time, for sure.  ;D
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Major Tom

• Senior CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: Blue n Blue 2015 FLTRUSE - Lucille
    • CVO2: Grey n' Black 2011 FLTRUSE - Bertha (Sold)
Re: Sirius XM subscription
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 11:39:37 AM »

G’day Grizzly,

Agreed it is like pulling teeth talking to them about anything other than buying any type of subscription.

I have stuck with the traffic pack which has weather & traffic for around the same price. Their music just comes up as numbers when scrolling which is a complete PITA. I do not have the patience to go through 97 abba & classical music channels trying to find acdc.

Much easier to listen to my own choices via phone or USB.

Cheers Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel1

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CO

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Ultra Limited
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 11:58:54 AM »

I also just renewed mine for the bike.  Mine was to expire on 7/10 but I called them on the 6th.  They gave me a credit of 75 cents for the 4 days.  With the taxes and U.S. Music Royalty Fees the total for 6 months was $35.66 minus the $.75.  Total $34.91.  If I had not called they would have charged my credit card $97.99 for 6 months.  Almost three times more.  I guess they hope most people forget to call.  I'll for sure put this on my calendar again to call a week ahead.
Bob

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 06:12:53 PM »

I have been using XM since '04. I learned early on to remove my credit Card info from there site and request a paper bill. Now they call me a month or so before and we discuss it. Has always worked to my satisfaction. Poster above is correct if they have your credit card they will bill you whatever the full subscription rate is at the time yours comes due, unless you call first.
I love there service, would not be without it, just don't want to pay any more than necessary.

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 25 queries.