Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: $150 brl oil by July 4th  (Read 1459 times)

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
$150 brl oil by July 4th
« on: June 20, 2008, 05:42:41 PM »

I always heard that one shouldn't pull a slipping dog's tail .  But it appears that the government has decided to yank a rabid dog's tail by making this announcement:

Israel held a rehearsal for a potential bombing attack on Iran

This report was confirmed by US Government (according to bloomberg news this morning.

Why do they want to provoke that crazy guy over there?  Is that Mr. Bush wants before leaving the office?
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
Re: $150 brl oil by July 4th
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 06:25:31 PM »

Yes, Mr. Bush Does want that and so do I, They only understand bombing and we know what they do with regular explosives already so they really don't need the A_BOMB in a back pack now do they?

Bomb them NOW or they will bomb us latter @ Home.

Enjoy your weekend.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 06:45:04 PM »

IMHO, it would be much wiser to have Israel do the bombing of any nuclear sites.  If Bush and his clowns get involved, we'll have a never ending war on three fronts instead of two, and Haliburton will get another batch of no-bid contracts.  The Israelis have proven in the past that they know how to do surgical strikes; get in, get out, all done.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 12:19:38 AM »

I'm not saying don't do it.  I say do it without advertisement and announcing what you're going to do.  The military people on the site can tell, the element of surprise is more powerful than any weapons (the good old shock and awe).  this is not the sword fight of midevil, standing in plain site challenging each other before fight.  It's the time of 50 cal. single action rifle   :vrolijk27:       :rifle: (reach out and touch someone at 2000 yards - I love those guns).
They say you cut the head and the body falls (or something like that).
The life of an armed force personnel is precious, no need to risk it over some stupid political game or a president's arrogance.  I did regretfully vote for Bush  :wall:
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 24 queries.