Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2013 CVO road king audio?  (Read 2733 times)

bissjim

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
2013 CVO road king audio?
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:51:40 PM »

Does anyone know if the audio system on a 2013 road king CVO has an auxiliary input for the audio system. Nothing is mentioned in the spec sheet.
Ride It Like You Are Retired

soulfly

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King Anniversary FLHRSE5 #165
    • CVO2: (2007 CVO Dyna Twilight Blue Ice Blue Pearl/Granite)
Re: 2013 CVO road king audio?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:11:23 PM »

What is the 2nd wire in the pouch?  It looks like a female aux port?  Never checked it out though....
THE MORE SERIOUSLY I TOOK THINGS, THE HARDER THE RULES BECAME.

bissjim

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 05:37:57 PM »

I have not seen the bike yet.

I am attempting to answer a question for a service member presently in the sand box. I thought I would ask here first in case someone knew and it would save me a trip to the dealer to check it out.

Jim

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 06:10:02 PM »

Jim, It has two connectors....A 30 pin connector for the iPod and a single female 3.5mm plug for (other media devices).

I use the apple connection with the nano and my I phone 5 which I use the 30 pin adapter for lightning connection.

I have the sumo 665 ran with the media connector and you have to use the mode switch on the right handlebar and toggle between the two devices.

Dont know if this helps what your needing if you want I can email you pics of whatever you need.  I hate posting pics on the macbook cause

it takes so many steps...

bissjim

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 07:40:35 AM »

Jim, It has two connectors....A 30 pin connector for the iPod and a single female 3.5mm plug for (other media devices).

I use the apple connection with the nano and my I phone 5 which I use the 30 pin adapter for lightning connection.

I have the sumo 665 ran with the media connector and you have to use the mode switch on the right handlebar and toggle between the two devices.

Dont know if this helps what your needing if you want I can email you pics of whatever you need.  I hate posting pics on the macbook cause

it takes so many steps...

Exactly what I was looking for.   :orange: Thank you very much for your reply.  :2vrolijk_21:

jim

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 22 queries.