Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Limited

2020 CVO LIMITED SEAT

<< < (5/6) > >>

rcamp2009:
It's the same seat that came on my 2020 CVO Triglide. Love it. Just bought complete set-up on marketplace. For my 2016 CVO Limited. Guy took it off for a Corbin set-up for his CVO Triglide. I'm 5' 11".

VRODDAVE:

--- Quote from: bpf on October 17, 2019, 09:28:38 AM ---I'm nearly 6'2 (187cm) and the stock seat is fine. It seemed to reduce seat room at first sight, but I don't feel it when riding. May be the size of the belly matters more  ::) (184 Lb in my case)

--- End quote ---

Oh that’s just plain mean.   :huepfenlol2:    I am 61 and I would be skin and bones at 220 ha ha

Stewie_FL:
I took mine off. Put on a Mustang Super Touring seat with red stitching. No heat but I live in Florida so most time never use it anyways. We measured the stock seat and with the attached butt pad it puts you two inches closer to the tank than a regular stock seat on a Ultra Limited. I'm 6'4" and now I don't feel like I am sitting on the tank.

PIlot300:
Has anyone thought about removing the bottom cushion on the seat? I saw a picture of this done just wanting to know if it was worth doing.

VRODDAVE:

--- Quote from: Stewie_FL on March 21, 2020, 08:45:19 AM ---I took mine off. Put on a Mustang Super Touring seat with red stitching. No heat but I live in Florida so most time never use it anyways. We measured the stock seat and with the attached butt pad it puts you two inches closer to the tank than a regular stock seat on a Ultra Limited. I'm 6'4" and now I don't feel like I am sitting on the tank.

--- End quote ---

I’m also looking for a replacement seat that set me back a few inches over the stock 2018 CVO limited seats. Can you post a part number for the seat you purchased. I went to mustang site and put in my 2018 CVO limited and it doesn’t show any seats available for that at all
Thanks
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version