CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

2023 CVO's

(1/44) > >>

divedolphin:
I have not been on the forum very much.

Does anyone know if Harley will be making 2023 CVO's? I know they were generally released in late August.

Ralph

kojak:
Jan/Feb timeframe. The August thing has been over for a few years.

rayson56:
I couldn't find anything online so I stopped in my local dealership a week or so ago and they said January. It'll be Harleys 120th anniversary. Hopefully they do something worthy.  :nixweiss:

Mr D:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on September 22, 2022, 07:13:05 PM ---I couldn't find anything online so I stopped in my local dealership a week or so ago and they said January. It'll be Harleys 120th anniversary. Hopefully they do something worthy.  :nixweiss:

--- End quote ---

For what it’s worth the MoCo made big changes the following year after a anniversary year
I.e ‘03 100th…..’04 SEEG intro….’08 105th….’09 new touring frame….’13 110th….’14 Rushmore intro

But, there’s new vision at the helm today, so we riders can only hope, anticipate that the bean counters keep the MoCo heritage that Willie G breathed life into this great company

FLSTFI Dave:
Modern Frame and suspension would be nice for the touring line.  Current frame is very outdated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version