Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 4292 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: New Member
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »

Welcome aboard BC! Good luck with your new ride and enjoy the site! Hoist! 8)

Missed you in the middle of this. Welcome aboard Capt! Good luck with your new ride too and enjoy the site! Hoist!
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2007, 05:46:04 PM »

Welcome Capt. ! You have a few Firefighters to chat it up with around here.  Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Capt611

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 12:54:14 PM »

:dankk2: for the  :welcome_005: I'm lookin gforward to hanging out here for a while.

:fireman:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2007, 02:54:17 PM »

It is a lot of fun hanging out here.  A Great Big CVO Welcome to you.  It is a lot of fun great information, you find out things that you didn't even know that you did not know, then you gotta have it.   :bananarock: 

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2007, 04:13:43 AM »

javascript:void(0);  New to the site, and BOY am I glad I found it.  It seems like one of the better boards I have found.  Thanks to all for being here, and making the newbies feel welcome.

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE WON THE POSITION OF MEMBER  3500, CONGRATULATIONS &  A WELCOME FROM DOWN UNDER

CHEERS
AUSSIE
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2007, 04:53:57 AM »

Welcome from England

cigarmike

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2007, 02:34:14 PM »

Im going to say this, and Im ONLY going to say this once......welcome.

REGGAB

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 02:38:30 AM »

Glad to have found this site dedicated to CVO owners.
I will make a formal introduction as soon as i can post a pic of my new Screamin Eagle softail springer
Hello and welcome to CVO Harley!!

Freja

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 01:13:45 PM »

Welcome from Sweden....

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2007, 03:59:40 AM »

Konichiwa from Okinawa from the single digit midget--7 days and counting...
Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 04:06:09 AM »

Konichiwa from Okinawa from the single digit midget--7 days and counting...
Seegarz

Alright, I'll bite. What the hell is a 'single digit midget'?

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2007, 07:47:13 AM »

In 7 days I will be moving to my new location Germany...and I will be united with my scoot to boot...was 15, then 14, then 13 now 7 (single digit...since I am only 5'7" seems appropriate...d00d actually coined the term)

Do I have to explain eveything AJ, LOL...down to 7 days now though the 7th day is actually 37 hrs long...dateline crossing thing.

Seegarz :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

REGGAB

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2007, 07:52:52 AM »

In 7 days I will be moving to my new location Germany...and I will be united with my scoot to boot...was 15, then 14, then 13 now 7 (single digit...since I am only 5'7" seems appropriate...d00d actually coined the term)

Do I have to explain eveything AJ, LOL...down to 7 days now though the 7th day is actually 37 hrs long...dateline crossing thing.

We military types have our own ciphering.  I try to be considerate and minimize its use so everyone can understand.  Anyway, congrats......Short timer!!  Actually you're down to 6 and a wake up.

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2007, 07:54:59 AM »

We military types have our own ciphering.  I try to be considerate and minimize its use so everyone can understand.  Anyway, congrats......Short timer!!  Actually you're down to 6 and a wake up.

WOOOOTTT congratz!!

Seegarsmkr

REGGAB

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2007, 07:58:27 AM »

I don't think so Seegarz.  d00d isn't old enough to have coined the "single-digit-midgit" term.  That term has been around way longer than he has.  I remember my Dad using it when we were in Hawaii in the late sixties......and I was just 6 years old.  I'm certain it was in use way before then.  I heard it throughout my military career as well.  Funny how some memories just stick while others fade.  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.