Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Supporting our troups - NOT!  (Read 5382 times)

hoody

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FXSTDSE2 now a 117", stage 4 heads, 10.5:1, HPI 58mm TB, Bob Wood 408-6 cams, Borezilla 2-1, SAE dyno 141Tq/139Hp no radio, no windshield, just fast!
    • Battlefield Motorcycle Club
Re: Supporting our troups - NOT!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 02:01:50 PM »

That's a great idea Cool, about the local paper. If you locate his home town paper let me know I may send my "request for donation" letter that way as well. If interested maybe we could combine our thoughts as (letter's to the editor) in one big area of the paper, to gain more of an impact. Mike Hood cell 443-834-3863

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 02:07:06 PM »

I am sending this letter to the Director of Business Developement for West Allis, WI.  Do ya think it will do any good?
_____
John,  
I am a Veteran, and a Veteran Service Officer for my county.  This email was brought to my attention by one of my veterans who recently returned from Iraq and by a forum in which I participate.
Sent: Tue Jan 16 3:25  

Do you ship to APO addresses? I'm in the 1st Cavalry Division stationed in Iraq and we are trying to order some mats but we are looking for who ships to APO first.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------  

Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:44 PM  
Subject: Re: Feedback: from discount-mats.com  

SGT Hess,  
We do not ship to APO addresses, and even if we did, we would NEVER ship to Iraq. If you were sensible, you and your troops would pull out of Iraq.  

Bargain Suppliers  
Discount-Mats.com  
 The business owner is identified as:

Registered through: Teknon Domains
Domain Name: DISCOUNT-MATS.COM
Created on: 23-Mar-05
Expires on: 23-Mar-08
Last Updated on: 03-Mar-06

Registrant:
Faisal Khetani
PO Box 270693
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53227
United States

Administrative Contact:
Khetani, Faisal sportsfitness@gmail.com
3259 S.106th Street
West Allis, Wisconsin 53227
United States
(414) 543-9634

Technical Contact:
Khetani, Faisal sportsfitness@gmail.com
3259 S.106th Street
West Allis, Wisconsin 53227
United States
(414) 543-9634

This note is to inform you that until appropriate actions are taken to stifle this type of behavior toward those individuals who make it possible for businesses in your community to operate freely, I and many others will be endeavoring to the best of our ability to illustrate and publicize the type of business ethic this individual is exercising.  I have no doubt that this publicity will not be of a positive nature and I also believe that there will be substantial collateral damage to other businesses in your community due to the name recognition issue.

Is there anything that you can do to assist us in ensuring that this type of response is not repeated?  I fully recognize that every individual has the right to express their personal opinions, but to express this type of opinion to one of our nations fine soldiers, in this type of a venue is inappropriate at best, and hopefully illegal under the bylaws of your licensing standards.  (My point being: you wouldn't allow this type of discriminatory behavior in a rental agreement, hence, is there a way for you to stop it in a business transaction?)

I eagerly await your response.    

Am I barking up the right tree here?
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 02:11:17 PM »

Further clarification:  two points...
West Allis is apparently a suburb of Milwaukie, WI.  There is probably no way to really make any of this stick, since, as was previously noted, he will probably just close his doors and reopen wiht a new business name.  

Has anybody actually called Faisal?  this may be misdirected and he may be just as offended as we are and already fired the perpetrator of the offending e-mail.   I'm a little coarse voiced and therefore might not be the most effective member to make the phone call.  Do we have any smooth talkers who would be willing to make the call and check out what the real facts are?

2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »

Ungrateful bastards.  I'd bet that response came from a $200.00 a week clerk.  We all need to make sure the management of that Company is made aware of that heartless remark.  >:( Later--HUBBARD

Well Hubbard, I gotta agree with you and disagree with you. First off I do agree that it seems unlikely management is aware of this response. On the other hand the $200 clerk might be the true patriot and the $1,000,000 owner the heartless bastard.

Just my $0.02

B B

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »

I too have e-mailed the story to all my friends and contacts. He will shut down the website soon and change his company name to stay in business
Andy

PMaitland

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 11:26:00 AM »

Just caught a news story on this on CNN Headline News.

The backlash is huge, voicemails, emails, etc...
Apparently the employee responsible has already been fired & the owners of the company got a lot of face time in the report backpedaling & apologizing...
06 FLHTCUSE Black Candy Crimson/Slate

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 11:43:32 AM »

Just caught a news story on this on CNN Headline News.

The backlash is huge, voicemails, emails, etc...
Apparently the employee responsible has already been fired & the owners of the company got a lot of face time in the report backpedaling & apologizing...

Khetani on Monday told FOX News that the person responsible for the email reply had been fired. The Web site, meanwhile, has been temporarily taken down.

Hess emailed that he has since found two mat suppliers willing to ship to an APO address in Iraq.

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 02:27:09 PM »

Fired an employee? Sounds like a nice spin.
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

FLHRSE3

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 06:07:21 PM »

I usually don’t venture down the “off topic” path and just happened to notice this thread, I would like to commend all of you that got involved with this and helped bring his unpatriotic business practices to light, hopefully the fallout will follow him throughout his career.

Thanks

Gregg

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »

West Allis sounds good for me......when do we leave.  I'll bring the Dago crew with me......should be fun!!!!!

_Beags
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 08:34:03 PM »

I just tried calling the F-ck,  his mailbox is full.....go figure.  This type of low life scum sucking, whale st$t needs to realize that this is NOT THE FREAKIN' country that he came from.  There will be NO insurgents here that are true Americans (and haven't been since the Civil War {a true low point for us, American's killing American's}).  We don't kill each other here (because Allah said so).  We are free to speak,  free to live, free to do whatever we want to do (unlike under developed countries.......mostly sh$tholes...and I've been to most of them) because our son's and daughter's in the military have protected us from the worlds nutjobs since this country was founded, and WILL forever.  I fully support the United States of America's troops where ever they are in the world (no discussion).  This guy needs to swim with the fishes.

_Beags

« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 08:35:55 PM by domagalam »
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.425 seconds with 21 queries.