Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 38

Author Topic: "FXR CHATTER"  (Read 120222 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: "FXR CHATTER"
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2008, 04:22:57 PM »

I'm hoping we can pull off a great FXR turnout. Might be a once in a lifetime thing for us! :nixweiss:

Who do we have so far?

Phil's taking his new Yellow4 and picking up me, Binx, and Joy!
Elvislee and Abbynormal said they were going.
Scott just signed up.
Mike (Red), you going?
I thought Mikey said he'd be there.
Brian, see ya in ES! ;)
How bout you Dave? AL isn't that far.
George and Bill haven't chimed in.
How about it Jerry? And mikefxr3?
And this'll take some real coaxing, but I'd love to see Tim and his buddy zn there!!! :2vrolijk_21:

It'd be great to get 20 or more of these babies together. This list comprises 15 already! Let's show these FD guys what REAL CVO bikes look like!!! ::) :P :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Hey man, youze changed the topic on me without skipping a beat! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Let's get some responses to this too. Mike responded already. How bout the rest of youze? ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2008, 04:32:44 PM »

I'm hoping we can pull off a great FXR turnout. Might be a once in a lifetime thing for us! :nixweiss:

Who do we have so far?

Scott just signed up.
Mike (Red), you going?
Brian, see ya in ES! ;)
And this'll take some real coaxing, but I'd love to see Tim and his buddy zn there!!! :2vrolijk_21:

It'd be great to get 20 or more of these babies together. This list comprises 15 already! Let's show these FD guys what REAL CVO bikes look like!!! ::) :P :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Hey man, youze changed the topic on me without skipping a beat! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Let's get some responses to this too. Mike responded already. How bout the rest of youze? ;)

Hoist! 8)

No plans to attend.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2008, 04:36:28 PM »

No plans to attend.

HeHe!!! See ya in ES and CHL then!!! ;D ;D ;D :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2008, 07:16:50 PM »

Well the ol girl is on her way to restoration/recovery. After years of sitting on the sidelines, she got a new rider (son) waiting to toss a leg over her and give her a new purpose in life!

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2008, 07:18:54 PM »

Also found an old photo to share. This is my then 3 year old daughter already loving Harleys.  ;D

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »

And this is her back from Baghdad after her tour of duty still recovering from her wound. She on her (my old) 03 Fat Boy. Looks like the Harley therapy is working!  ;D That's why I'm thankful this holiday season!

JW

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »

I was just about to ask if the daughter you were speaking of was the one in the military. You (we) have a lot to be thankful for, let her know how much we appreciate her service and we are as proud as her Dad is of her. :2vrolijk_21: Happy Thanksgiving.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »

Thank you Gary     I shall!  Happy Thanksgiving to all on the CVO site as well as all our military service members. My son's still in also but in NG now and serving as a Deputy.
Working at a cop shop is a family tradition!
JW

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2008, 07:33:24 PM »

And this is her back from Baghdad after her tour of duty still recovering from her wound. She on her (my old) 03 Fat Boy. Looks like the Harley therapy is working!  ;D That's why I'm thankful this holiday season!

JW

JW -

Sorry if I missed this somewhere - but I didn't know your daughter was wounded...  Sorry to hear that - from the picture it looks like she is doing great!   :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »

Black Diamond.....

Awesome, that was great to see the "transition" of life.....from smiling in a photo to being the Operator of one.....you must be a very proud father!!!!

Wow and to hear she was "wounded".....sigh.....thankfully, she appears to be doing well.....

Regards,

Tim

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2008, 07:39:15 PM »

Hi Scott

She can only manage about 75 to 100 miles on the scoot but she's smiling most the time she riding.

JW

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2008, 07:40:38 PM »

Black Diamond.....

Awesome, that was great to see the "transition" of life.....from smiling in a photo to being the Operator of one.....you must be a very proud father!!!!

Wow and to hear she was "wounded".....sigh.....thankfully, she appears to be doing well.....

Regards,

Tim

Thanks Tim. I am proud of my kids. They are good people.  BTW  You notice those buckhorn handlebars on the FXR. They'll be history!  I like your Flanders
JW

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2008, 09:05:50 PM »

"......BTW  You notice those buckhorn handlebars on the FXR. They'll be history!  I like your Flanders....."

JW~

Yes I did notice those "buckhorn handlebars.......definitely a part of HISTORY!, I am betting with Mr. Howie's R&D budget he might pay you handsomely for some of that there "HISTORY".

You have a great "eye" or a great "memory".........ie: "Flanders"...... :2vrolijk_21:

Regards,

Tim

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »

"......BTW  You notice those buckhorn handlebars on the FXR. They'll be history!  I like your Flanders....."

JW~

Yes I did notice those "buckhorn handlebars.......definitely a part of HISTORY!, I am betting with Mr. Howie's R&D budget he might pay you handsomely for some of that there "HISTORY".

You have a great "eye" or a great "memory".........ie: "Flanders"...... :2vrolijk_21:

Regards,

Tim

HeHe!!! Buckhorns were removed from every street bike that my friends and I have had, from day one! Vern's got a pile of em if you need em! Flanders are the chit! ;)

Hoist! 8)

elvislee

« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2008, 06:08:10 AM »

Who do we have so far?

Scott just signed up.
Mike (Red), you going?
Brian, see ya in ES! ;)

Hoist! 8)

I'm NOT going as of now...I'll wait to see if SEAN (Florida Marine) returns to the site or not; We Marines gotta stick together...Some of ya might not understand....
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 11:31:19 AM by elvislee »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 38

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 21 queries.