Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38

Author Topic: "FXR CHATTER"  (Read 120241 times)

elvislee

Re: "FXR CHATTER"
« Reply #255 on: December 17, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Blaine~~~

you like John Denver TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?   lol

4,900 - 12,000 feet of pure grade AAAAAAAA FUN!!!!!

Where FXR's are meant to be ridden............in the twisties, in the canyons.........in the mountains.....

Regards,

Tim

Would I even be able to breathe that high up? :o ??? :nixweiss: ;D

elvislee

« Reply #256 on: December 17, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »

We have canyons in Florida, too.  Kinda have to watch your step as your going down the sides, though.  But not for loose rocks.

Yep...and new critters turning up in the swamp  :vrolijk27: :uhoh2:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 05:00:29 PM by elvislee »

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #257 on: December 17, 2008, 08:25:30 PM »

:bananarock:

Mike now that was FUNNY!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:

Blaine.....

Breathe....but if you die.....some say you are already in Heaven!!!!! After all this is God's Country....

Regards,

Tim

elvislee

« Reply #258 on: December 17, 2008, 08:52:03 PM »

:bananarock:

Mike now that was FUNNY!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:

Blaine.....

Breathe....but if you die.....some say you are already in Heaven!!!!! After all this is God's Country....

Regards,

Tim

Spent a couple of days in Cannon City back in the late sixtes on our way to Santa Monica, Ca. to visit my granny. So, having been there and remembering what I remember; I could hardly argue with ya  :2vrolijk_21:

Maybe if the Good Lord allows me; I'll make that long dreamed of trip from here in South Alabama across through Texas, New Mexico, into Arizona, up through Colorado and then back home to tell about it, that would be like heaven also  :)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #259 on: December 17, 2008, 10:38:44 PM »

Sorry to change the subject, but I thought some of you FXR guys who haven't seen this 110" Evo 6-speed in a 4-speed frame project I've been working on, would like to check it out. I'm almost done now. A few finishing touches left and we'll be ready to fire her back to life! ;)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=21806.msg350391#msg350391

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedFXR2

« Reply #260 on: December 18, 2008, 07:07:29 AM »

No need to worry about changing the subject--that's the beauty of this thread, it's just "chatter", no specific topic.

I've been following the progress of the WG as an aboserver.  Looks terriffic.  I'd like to see a close up of the tank paint.  Usually, I'm not much on flames but yours are unique, subtle and classic looking.  Nice job.  Did I miss it or did you talk about the paint job in the WG thread?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #261 on: December 18, 2008, 07:50:07 AM »

No need to worry about changing the subject--that's the beauty of this thread, it's just "chatter", no specific topic.

I've been following the progress of the WG as an aboserver.  Looks terriffic.  I'd like to see a close up of the tank paint.  Usually, I'm not much on flames but yours are unique, subtle and classic looking.  Nice job.  Did I miss it or did you talk about the paint job in the WG thread?

Thanks Mike! :2vrolijk_21:

The paint is still the same as before the restoration. I had it painted about 5 years ago and Freddy the Flame did a really nice job on it. I didn't see the need to repaint it again. Still in good shape and I like it. I'll get some shots in the sun for ya after I get her back. It's actually pretty cool. It has the original gold B&S cloisonne tank badges. So I wanted a racing checkered flag going into a flame job. He decided to do the checkered flag in gold. I'd have to get you good close ups to see it. But it's pretty cool once you see the whole theme close up. Thanks again man! ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #262 on: December 18, 2008, 08:23:56 AM »

I found one shot a lil closer for ya. It's before the resto. If ya look close you can see the gold checkered flag going into the flames. It looks a lil messed up by the badge. That's not in the paint, it's the pic. I'll get more shots when the bike's done. ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:50:08 AM by Hoist! »

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #263 on: December 18, 2008, 08:26:47 AM »

I dig that paint man!...didja loose the kicker on the 110"???   :D :D :P

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #264 on: December 18, 2008, 08:27:07 AM »

Here's another. He continued the theme on the Bobtail Fender.

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:29:22 AM by Hoist! »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #265 on: December 18, 2008, 08:28:54 AM »

I dig that paint man!...didja loose the kicker on the 110"???   :D :D :P

Bummer Mike, but the kicker's gone with the 6-speed change. But I'll have that drivetrain on my LB Hoist Bobber project, which starts when Cybil and the 4-speed (I still call it that) are done! ;)

Hoist 8)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #266 on: December 18, 2008, 08:30:57 AM »

You can' stop him folks you can only hope to contain him! 

Everyone should have one kicker to be thankful for push buttons!

A FD will be needed to fill out that collection Howie!  :P

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #267 on: December 18, 2008, 08:32:57 AM »

You can' stop him folks you can only hope to contain him! 

Everyone should have one kicker to be thankful for push buttons!

A FD will be needed to fill out that collection Howie!  :P

No! No! Say it ain't so! You'll never take me alive!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #268 on: December 18, 2008, 08:36:21 AM »

Feel it...feel the original screamin chicken serg...feel it....black orange and white in all its frame mounted glory...you know you want it, you need it.... ::)  :D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #269 on: December 18, 2008, 08:43:11 AM »

Feel it...feel the original screamin chicken serg...feel it....black orange and white in all its frame mounted glory...you know you want it, you need it.... ::)  :D

You sure picked the right one if I were ever gonna go to the "Dark Side"! That or the Grey/Black one! ;)

But alas, there'll be no FD in Hoistland! Never say never, but right now, it's NEVER! ;D

Maybe a second black SERK! Or maybe a Good SERK and an Evil SERK! That way I have a shot at having 1 SERK running at all times. ::) The Evo's are no problem. But that TC POS is sure a handful! I'd still never tour on another bike. Despite all the issues, I love that SERK too! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:51:38 AM by Hoist! »

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries.