Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2019 Bike production numbers by color ?

<< < (2/6) > >>

AJDR^:
Talked to Harley CS this AM. The 2019 production numbers havent been issued yet - they think around mid-Nov. So still have a few weeks yet until available.

FYI - regarding the PTT functionality across bikes on the Sena units, their technical support indicated that the PTT button to initiate a Intercom conversation should work - vs having to press the jog dial on the Sena unit. They recommended updating the software version for both the 20S and 30K units which is available on their website under the 'Owner' and 'Wireless Connectivity' links.

Havent tried that yet and probably wont be able to in the upcoming weeks due to schedule conflicts

So thats the latest

michaelokielee@yahoo.com:
Called Harley today about Production number, I was told the numbers still haven’t been posted??? I will try back next year :pepper:

Phreakyz:
Thanks for the update  -   I was wondering if they were out yet....    No idea why it takes them so long to release them!

Designflaw:
Didn't give the 17 numbers until spring of 19.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

michaelokielee@yahoo.com:

--- Quote from: michaelokielee@yahoo.com on December 04, 2019, 09:42:16 AM ---Called Harley today about Production number, I was told the numbers still haven’t been posted??? I will try back next year :pepper:

--- End quote ---
I called Harley back today and was told the numbers would not be available this year, what a joke. 3 times, 3 different answers, why am I not surprised?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version