Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  All

Author Topic: Family Feud: American Chopper's Paul Teutel Sr. reportedly sues Paul Jr.  (Read 37281 times)

Ultra2010

Re: Family Feud: American Chopper's Paul Teutel Sr. reportedly sues Paul Jr.
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2010, 12:18:10 PM »

I did catch some of the final show, thankfully it's history now.  So Paul Sr. partnered  and opened a BBQ joint.  I guess all the drama was an act at the bike shop............. could you imagine him acting like that in a restaurant.    I don't think that "theme restaurant" will go too far.
When Paul Jr was making his overly wordy and scripted announcement, her father did not look very thrilled. A shame the crew all lost their jobs too.... I  don't remember Sr saying anything about them.................   

Decano

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: SEUC2
Re: Family Feud: American Chopper's Paul Teutel Sr. reportedly sues Paul Jr.
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »

I did catch some of the final show, thankfully it's history now.  So Paul Sr. partnered  and opened a BBQ joint.  I guess all the drama was an act at the bike shop............. could you imagine him acting like that in a restaurant.    I don't think that "theme restaurant" will go too far.
When Paul Jr was making his overly wordy and scripted announcement, her father did not look very thrilled. A shame the crew all lost their jobs too.... I  don't remember Sr saying anything about them.................   

I noticed the same thing about the girl's father.  I thought it was just me.  He should be happy his daughter will be able to take Jr. for half of everything he has when she is through with him.  No way Jr. will get a prenup.

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)

As we all know by now, the final show was not the final show. We've got a new season and a modified show called American Chopper Sr verus Jr. I no better than the looky-loos here in SoCal that cause huge freeway jams because they just have to see why the CHP has some car/bike pulled over. I can't not look at a train wreck. Ashamed as I may be to admit, I watch. So anyway, last nights show was a behind the scences look in which we got to find out just how deep the rift between Sr and Jr goes. Two independent crews, one for each location and some real soap opera plotlines; none of which any of the producers says is scripted "the most real reality show I've ever seen or been a part of " one producer stated into the camera. So, all this gives pause as to which side of the fence I'm sitting on watching this. Sr may be a complete and total asshole, but he does deserve credit for building a basement operation into a money making machine. Jr may also be a complete asshole but if you look back at all of the old shows, his designs were/are by far better, more uniquie, more interesting than the stuff being cranked out by Jason Poole at OCC. Where that leaves me is if I could ask Sr one question it would be this . Is Henry Ford III or Willie G Davidson working on an assembly line ? And if I could ask Jr one question it would be this. Did you put up any money for any of the three (four?) locations, equipment, tools, personnel etc etc that is OCC ? Sr needs to understand that OCC has gone way beyond Jr working on the floor as a wrench. Sure maybe Jason Poole knows how to play with AutoCad and Jr doesn't. Maybe Jr's drawing ability is low level, but he's got the ideas in his head. Unique, one off ideas and not the one note Johnny chit that OCC cranks out lately. So Sr needs to make Jr VP of Design for OCC and tailor his expetations for what Jr does at OCC to what OCC needs Jr to do and not what Sr wants him to. As for Jr, he needs to understand that without his father there would be no OCC. No TV show, no fame, no fortune. He can dislike his father's methods but he needs to respect his father's success. That's my take. I'll look forward to hearing what the rest of you have to say.

B B

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback

I do believe that intoducing a new character would breath some new life into the show.

How about Dear Abby?

And maybe have the show air in the afternoon.....right after as the World Turns.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"

i still watch, and i'm not sure i believe its 100% unscripted. they do setup scenes and shots. but that said. i think Sr has totally lost it. i think he really believes it when he says Jr didnt do anything productive at OCC  :nixweiss:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Stopped watching years ago when realized the show was about an abusive jerk and a guy who was almost as good as he thought he was rather than being about bikes.  Didn't know there was a new version of the show.  Someone needs to provide cliff's notes. 

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"

:sauer024:

the above smileys represent Sr and Jr

your now up to speed
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG

:sauer024:

the above smileys represent Sr and Jr

your now up to speed

Now that's funny.

:2vrolijk_21:

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Stopped watching years ago when realized the show was about an abusive jerk and a guy who was almost as good as he thought he was rather than being about bikes.  Didn't know there was a new version of the show.  Someone needs to provide cliff's notes. 

Sr. looks a little gaunt.  Like he ain't been to a "Meeting", lately.  :( Hope I'm wrong.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle

Just another one of the (too) many reality-shows filling the time-slots.  Give the people what they want & will watch for as little production costs as possible.  :-[ :( spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

Sr. looks a little gaunt.  Like he ain't been to a "Meeting", lately.  :( Hope I'm wrong.  Later--HUBBARD

Actually, I always thought the "puffy" version of Sr was because he did roids Carl. He's always been into pumpin up his guns and wearing cutaway tank tops even in the dead of winter. Roids would explain the rage seen in the earlier seasons. Now he's just a mean old SOB but you don't see the rage that the roids brought out when his BP would run up in the past. Didn't he have a scare with his heart somewhere in the middle of one season ? As CA's now former Governator can attest, roids and heart health are polar opposites.

B B

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG

I did a search and I couldn't find out if the restaurant ever opened or not, just some chit about the chef.  Doc

dmnrdn

• Avoid the 8P's
  • Full CVO Member
    • KS

I did a search and I couldn't find out if the restaurant ever opened or not, just some chit about the chef.  Doc

He did open up a BBQ joint. We have it next to the NASCAR track her in KC KS. BBQ okay but not up to par with other BBQ places in and around KC
http://www.backfirebarbeque.com/

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

Anybody ever see any of the motorcycle car wash systems Sr had built ?

B B

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY

Anybody ever see any of the motorcycle car wash systems Sr had built ?

B B
No, but if I did I would ride on by anyway.  ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.