Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  All

Author Topic: Family Feud: American Chopper's Paul Teutel Sr. reportedly sues Paul Jr.  (Read 37290 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?

Not sure if I need to be ashmed or proud to admit that I may have seen 10 episodes in the entire series no matter what you call it...

:nixweiss:

fast96

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
    • CVO2: 2019 CVO Road Glide Mako Shark

Jr's new line will be Dad if you quit telling lies about me I will quit telling the truth about you! Shirt sales must be at a lull!
Any day Racin or Ridin is better than workin!

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited

They are about as real bikers as Sons of Anarchy. 
Any day on the bike is a good day.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

Have watched a few of these OCC's lately & caught the last 1 about the separate camera crews.  Show ratings took a nose dive a couple of years back from what I remember & not sure where they are now but for some reason some folks enjoy Divorce Court. This is the $$$$$ boutique bike version of that show at this point.  At some point they probably reconcile and/or Sr. coughs up his liver & croaks & then tv gets a show about his will mebbe.

Have also watched a sort of biker show called Full Throttle about the guy that owns the FT bar in Sturgis.  Never heard so much whining about selling beer & hooch for megabucks to thousands of bikers & then supposedly losing money at it.  Must be dumb as a rock if that is the case. At least this show has biker babes to keep me distracted.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)

Have watched a few of these OCC's lately & caught the last 1 about the separate camera crews.  Show ratings took a nose dive a couple of years back from what I remember & not sure where they are now but for some reason some folks enjoy Divorce Court. This is the $$$$$ boutique bike version of that show at this point.  At some point they probably reconcile and/or Sr. coughs up his liver & croaks & then tv gets a show about his will mebbe.

Have also watched a sort of biker show called Full Throttle about the guy that owns the FT bar in Sturgis.  Never heard so much whining about selling beer & hooch for megabucks to thousands of bikers & then supposedly losing money at it.  Must be dumb as a rock if that is the case. At least this show has biker babes to keep me distracted.

Aye aye x 1000. I watched this once for maybe 3 minutes before I started to dry heave. Say what you will about the OCC crew, the quality of thier bikes, they're disfunctional attitudes, the old man was a biker a long time ago. I ran into him in Laconia the year be "built" his first custom - - that god awful ugly yellow abortion of a softail he claims started it all. That's another story, but he and his buddies (obnoxious as any New Yorker ever was) were bikers. Anyway, like I said, I saw about 10 minutes of this Full throttle Bob Markey wannebe guy whining and bitching and acting like he wasn't haulin in cash faster than he and 10 others could count it and haven't watched since. I've been to Sturgis since he opened the place and if I was a South Dakota IRS field agent, I'd set myself up on a barstool with one of those cheap clickers and count drinks and beer. The guy obvioulsy scams everyone as to how much cash he rakes in. 
Interestingly, I caught a show about The Chip a couple days ago and the owner and founder couldn't have been more positive about the whole thing. Seemed like a nice local Sturgis guy who saved the rally from extinction and makes a bunch of money and could not be happier. The only surprise for me in watching that show was to see that Ms Buffalo Chip is picked from the women who work the Chip during the event. I suppose you've gotta limit entries somehow, but I guess I never thought it was set up that way. In any event, the show was totally positive and to me reflected what really goes down with the big money operations in Sturgis and most likely Daytona (Iron Horse, Boot Hill, etc)

B B

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG

I was there while they were filming some of that. The FT was a lot of fun, but how does he sustain himself off rally  :nixweiss: It seems like he re-invests every penny into making it bigger and better every year while avoiding the "Main St. Corporate Perfect Biker Bar Look". I wish him the best and sometimes stuggling brings out the best in folks.  Doc

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)

I was there while they were filming some of that. The FT was a lot of fun, but how does he sustain himself off rally  :nixweiss: It seems like he re-invests every penny into making it bigger and better every year while avoiding the "Main St. Corporate Perfect Biker Bar Look". I wish him the best and sometimes stuggling brings out the best in folks.  Doc

Sturgis Rally attendance is calculated at 500,000 on average every year lately. They get what $3.50/beer. What about T-shirtss and other souveniers that say Full Throttle Saloon. Believe me I see em everywhere from coast to coast. Don't feel bad for this putz Lou, he's rakin in the dough and reinvesting only a small percentage. My buddy Animal in Daytona is friends with the owners of the Iron Horse Saloon down there and I've got a pretty good idea of just how much cashflow there is. A raging river of it is how much. As to wishing him well or not ? I look at life like this. The money I spend on anything does not easily find it's way into my bank account. Whatever I spend, I'm going to spend it on or with somebody I would enjoy sitting down and having a beer with. I wouldn't want to have to stand in line with this guy to take a piss. And YES, I am an opinionated son of a bitch and understand that not everybody in the world likes me a whole hell of a lot either

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

And YES, I am an opinionated son of a bitch and understand that not everybody in the world likes me a whole hell of a lot either

B B

What?  No way!  Those assholes!!

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG

What?  No way!  Those assholes!!

HEY!

:huepfenlol2:

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG

I am an opinionated son of a bitch and understand that not everybody in the world likes me a whole hell of a lot either

B B

:o

Ultra2010

Re: Family Feud: American Chopper's Paul Teutel Sr. reportedly sues Paul Jr.
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2011, 06:05:48 PM »

I just don't understand why such DRAMA goes hand in hand with all these motorcycle shows!   The only one I saw that really had no drama was about the Buffalo Chip.  That guy seems to know how to run a business!  The Full Throttle show just exhausts me, although I do enjoy visiting the place, walk around with a bottle of water, watch the girls, guys doing burnouts (I'd never do that, but hey, it's fun to watch).  Get out early enough to avoid the drunks, and there are plenty of them!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2011, 11:31:10 PM »

Aye aye x 1000. I watched this once for maybe 3 minutes before I started to dry heave. Say what you will about the OCC crew, the quality of thier bikes, they're disfunctional attitudes, the old man was a biker a long time ago. I ran into him in Laconia the year be "built" his first custom - - that god awful ugly yellow abortion of a softail he claims started it all. That's another story, but he and his buddies (obnoxious as any New Yorker ever was) were bikers. Anyway, like I said, I saw about 10 minutes of this Full throttle Bob Markey wannebe guy whining and bitching and acting like he wasn't haulin in cash faster than he and 10 others could count it and haven't watched since. I've been to Sturgis since he opened the place and if I was a South Dakota IRS field agent, I'd set myself up on a barstool with one of those cheap clickers and count drinks and beer. The guy obvioulsy scams everyone as to how much cash he rakes in. 
Interestingly, I caught a show about The Chip a couple days ago and the owner and founder couldn't have been more positive about the whole thing. Seemed like a nice local Sturgis guy who saved the rally from extinction and makes a bunch of money and could not be happier. The only surprise for me in watching that show was to see that Ms Buffalo Chip is picked from the women who work the Chip during the event. I suppose you've gotta limit entries somehow, but I guess I never thought it was set up that way. In any event, the show was totally positive and to me reflected what really goes down with the big money operations in Sturgis and most likely Daytona (Iron Horse, Boot Hill, etc)

B B

Agreed on the Buffalo Chip guy - if he had not stepped up to give Sturgis bikers somewhere to camp, the event would never have continued to grow.  Plus seems like the guy has a decent attitude when compared to the whining at FT (at least what the tv edits show).  Guess they prefer local talent for Miss Buffalo Chip & since it's his gig, it's his deal.

I figured wrong on OCC American Chopper show - thought it was done & could not generate enough interest to continue production.  The producers are milking this cow dry, and there must be enough ratings to keep it alive for...who knows how long?  Sr. is a Harley guy & no telling how many people went out & bought Harley's after watching OCC since most of them can't afford $100k for an artwork bike that is a 50 mph back breaker.  These guys are probably making as much or more on tshirt & etc. sales as they are selling bikes since their merchandise is all over the place.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

smiley1049

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2011, 11:51:19 PM »

Isn't it just a tv show to get ratings nothing more nothing less

DDavidson

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2011, 01:15:53 AM »

Michael"s and Angie's Full Throttle merchandise booth at Convention Center during Street Vibrations in Reno. Making income away from FTS in Sturgis.

I didn't think about getting a picture of Angie sitting on my head.  :(
Semper Fi
Get your "Motor Running Head", out on the highway!

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2011, 09:16:08 AM »

I didn't think about getting a picture of Angie sitting on my head. 

:jack:
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  All

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 22 queries.