Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10  All

Author Topic: Sr. of OCC in the news again!  (Read 49324 times)

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
Sr. of OCC in the news again!
« on: February 09, 2011, 01:43:41 PM »

The Dumb just keep getting Dumber!

Reprint from Dealer News:

Publish date: Feb 7, 2011

Orange County Choppers founder Paul Teutul Sr. has been named among a handful of luminaries identified as customers in an East Coast steroids case.
Business records quoted in the Albany Times Union indicate Teutul Sr. got steroids from James M. D'Amico, a dentist from Cape Coral, Fla., who had a revoked dental license when he was prescribing powerful drugs to patients he'd never met, including pro athletes. D’Amico pleaded guilty to some charges in the case.
The case, prosecuted in South Florida, has ties to a steroids-distribution investigation launched four years ago in Albany, the newspaper reported.
The records indicate Teutul, 61, received dozens of prescriptions for steroids and human growth hormone authorized by D'Amico and three other Florida physicians over a four-year period ending in 2005.

A person who identified himself as Teutul at a cellular telephone number listed for him in the business records referred the call to Steve Moreau, a manager at OCC.
"Honestly, really, I couldn't do this even if it was about chewing bubble gum," Teutul told the newspaper in response to questions about steroids and D'Amico. "Everything has procedure. Call the shop."

Business records show Teutul received 73 prescriptions at a cost of $51,784.78 between Aug. 2, 2002 and Oct. 3, 2006. D'Amico's name is listed on 11 prescriptions that records indicate were shipped to Teutul in New York.

The prescriptions included human growth hormone and steroids such as testosterone, nandrolone and stanozolol, the records show.
Read the complete story in the Albany Times Union.

The "TAZMUN"

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
Re: Sr. of OCC in the news again!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 01:51:16 PM »

Lot of folks on this site and others have been saying for years the guy's rants were Rhoid Rage - - -guess this proves it. Also goes a long way toward explaining his heart problems.

B B

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »

Lot of folks on this site and others have been saying for years the guy's rants were Rhoid Rage - - -guess this proves it. Also goes a long way toward explaining his heart problems.

B B

Yep, bet that's why he goes off the deep end all the time.

aclass

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »

As someone who spends a lot of time in the gym, I've often wondered how a ~60 year old fellow can gain that much muscle when I see atheletes and people in general unable to accomplish it. ???  Now I know.

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 03:58:53 PM »

You mean he doesn't have a temper.. no.. Not Paul Sr.... :stars: and no the steroids don't have anything to do with it.. no.. not Paul Sr.. he is a nice man...   :puke:

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »

I guess I'm a real ass, I have a temper and don't use steroids.     :oops:

charles05663

• 1K CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Petunia
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 04:26:33 PM »

Business records show Teutul received 73 prescriptions at a cost of $51,784.78 between Aug. 2, 2002 and Oct. 3, 2006. D'Amico's name is listed on 11 prescriptions that records indicate were shipped to Teutul in New York.

Wow that is more then $1,000/month for roid rage.  :nervous: :bigcry: :rolleyes4:
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Matthew 4:19

http://www.thefishermenministry.net/

Q:  What is the USA's number one export to China?
A:  Trash!  They loved our high quality trash. (not any longer).

Stolen technology and Jobs!

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »

Anyone know what Rhoid withdrawal is like ?

Like would it make a guy sue his own son on one hand and then send him a picture of the two of them supposedly as a kind gesture ?

B B

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2013 SERG
    • CVO2: 2009 Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2003 Serk
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 05:28:29 PM »

I thought Senior has/ had a bad back. Could be a reason to start. Many people start to try to heal injuries.I would think that if he was hitting the weights and steriods he would be more cut than that...I would have put my foot up Pauly's axx long ago if he was my son. Get your axx out of bed and get to work on time. And put in a full day of it.  :soapbox: 8)

RedBone

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 FLHTCUSE Copper Canyon
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 06:09:22 PM »

Hes got the rhoid jaw and attitude typical

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 06:45:02 PM »

Not to start an argument with anyone on Sr vs Jr , but my take on the work ethic issue is that an awful lot of time went into all of the promotional things that Sr, Jr and Mikey did once the whole OCC thing took off like a rocket. Sr seems to expect people to put in 16hr days and weekends because that's what he did to become successful at Orange County Ironworks. Like Boyd Coddington,(who hated Chip Foose by the way for striking out on his own)  he didn't seem to understand that an employee might actually want to spend some downtime with his family. One thing that came up recently was Mikey's contribution to the success of the TV Show - - American Chopper. From the standpoint of putting in a full day of work at OCC, obviously Mikey as portrayed on the show was a non-starter, but without him, the show would have been unwatchable. He was Laurel to Sr and Jr's Hardy, Costello to Sr and Jr's Abbott. At the end of the day, none of us know anything about the lives of these people beyond what has been shown on American Chopper and various media outlets. Going from that, it would appear that Sr never quite understood the concept of Jr as a designer (until this past Monday) and promoter of the business just as Jr never understood that Sr's job was to keep the ball rolling whether by whip or by carrot. I think when all is said and done, Jr's new business may be successful if for no other reason than he's back where OCC started. OCC in my opinion is about to collapse under the shear weight of itself. Whether they re-fi their World HQ mortgage or not, given the amount of captial expenditures over the past few years, it would seem they'd have to be producing several thousand motorcycles per year. I've said it before. I've seen two on the streets since 1st hearing of them back in 02.

B B
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 10:01:58 PM by Spiderman »

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »

I met senior yesterday - he doesn't look so good.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 06:47:38 PM »

I guess I'm a real ass, I have a temper and don't use steroids.     :oops:

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 06:48:59 PM »

I met senior yesterday - he doesn't look so good.

Finally some real 1sthand info and you leave us hanging - - come-on dude, talk !

B B

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 09:07:45 PM »

As someone who is involved in the pharmaceutical drug industry and is exposed to it's effects I can tell you that rage is real on a large number of levels.  The potential drug in question is a "Controlled Substance" for a reason.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 21 queries.