Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  All

Author Topic: Sr. of OCC in the news again!  (Read 49322 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Sr. of OCC in the news again!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 09:37:30 PM »

The Florida AG has been investigating some south Florida "pill mills" & they are beginning to bust some docs & clinics.  Our leg is supposed to be passing some laws to help prevent this sort of crap.  Will be more of this stuff coming out & may be other recognizable names busted.

That Teutal had roid rage is not a surprise to anyone who reads the threads here.  Unless he is just a natural born asshole, & would not rule that out either.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 09:59:32 PM »

Isn't that stuff supposed to make your dick shrivel up and fall off?  Maybe Sr. is just overcompensating...  ???

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 10:07:45 PM »

Isn't that stuff supposed to make your dick shrivel up and fall off?  Maybe Sr. is just overcompensating...  ???

Destroys your heart, liver, kidneys, raises your testosterone level off the charts while having the reverse effect on libido, causes hair loss and violent fits of temper. Also seems to cause irregular bone growth. If you look at Hulk Hogan as Thunderlips in Rocky III (?) check out his jawline as compared to today. The drug was brought to the market as a way to facilitate muscle growth following an injury. Perhaps the most famous athelete to fall into this catagory was the Boz (Brian Bosworth) While a student at OU, Bosworth was injured and OU team physicians prescribed anaboloic steroids to hasten the healing process. That was a long time ago and well before the downside of steroid abuse became achingly clear with the death of former Raider's madman Lyle Alzado. Also CA's Governator traces his heart issues to using steroids during his Mr Olympia days. In any event, this information if true and now being public, certainly will give Jr a leg up in the ongoing lawsuit saga between he and his father

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 10:11:51 PM »

Destroys your heart, liver, kidneys, raises your testosterone level off the charts while having the reverse effect on libido, causes hair loss and violent fits of temper. Also seems to cause irregular bone growth. If you look at Hulk Hogan as Thunderlips in Rocky III (?) check out his jawline as compared to today. The drug was brought to the market as a way to facilitate muscle growth following an injury. Perhaps the most famous athelete to fall into this catagory was the Boz (Brian Bosworth) While a student at OU, Bosworth was injured and OU team physicians prescribed anaboloic steroids to hasten the healing process. That was a long time ago and well before the downside of steroid abuse became achingly clear with the death of former Raider's madman Lyle Alzado. Also CA's Governator traces his heart issues to using steroids during his Mr Olympia days. In any event, this information if true and now being public, certainly will give Jr a leg up in the ongoing lawsuit saga between he and his father

B B

That's interesting Brian.  Thanks for the background and info.  Never knew how much of the myth and saga in the news cycles was real or hyperbole and never had a good reason to find out.  

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 10:45:39 PM »

The Florida AG has been investigating some south Florida "pill mills" & they are beginning to bust some docs & clinics.  Our leg is supposed to be passing some laws to help prevent this sort of crap.  Will be more of this stuff coming out & may be other recognizable names busted.

That Teutal had roid rage is not a surprise to anyone who reads the threads here.  Unless he is just a natural born asshole, & would not rule that out either.

It's been performed and move to Georgia for the time being...Docs and Clinics popping up everwhere...being busted too quick...pharmacies not filled the Rxs....was in an account today and a patient when ape chit when they told him that he could not get his Rx filled there...they people pay a price to get the script and then must know were to go to get it filled...

It's BAD and I see it everyday...very sad...

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2011, 10:50:33 PM »

Destroys your heart, liver, kidneys, raises your testosterone level off the charts while having the reverse effect on libido, causes hair loss and violent fits of temper. Also seems to cause irregular bone growth.
B B

Based upon the information we have available this is true...hence why it is a controlled substance and under close review...

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 05:34:52 AM »

I guess I'm a real ass, I have a temper and don't use steroids.     :oops:
Hey Bob you with a temper......... :zroflmao: :bomb2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

laylonlor

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2011, 11:04:33 AM »

well he must be off the juice now cause he's looking bad

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »

Can anyone who's ever seen a "production" OCC motorcycle please post here ? I'd like to see if other folks have the same "where are all the bikes" experience as I have had. I'm not talking the Theme Bikes they build on the show, I'm speaking to customs that folks order up as well as their so called standard production models.  I think it'd be interesting given the huge membership of this website to see how many we can count up. I am truly wondering if their entire multi-million dollar empire is built solely on merchandising promoted by the popularity of the TV show with the non riding public. One thing I see everywhere in my travels is OCC "gear"  Those stupid ass cut off shirts Sr wears (and I'm talking button front shirts with intentionally raggedy cuffs where the sleeves should be) T-shirts, hats etc. TA (Travel America Truck Stops) carries a complete OCC line from what I've seen going cross country every year for the past 5 years.

B B
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 01:18:21 PM by Spiderman »

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 12:46:30 PM »

Never seen one on the road, just displays...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 01:13:56 PM »

Me too.  Never knowingly seen an OCC bike on the road.

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 01:19:38 PM »

Me too.  Never knowingly seen an OCC bike on the road.

As the husband of a legal beagle, I'm proud of you in how you posited your comment Don

B B

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »

Only have seen the bikes in displays or in a display at a bike show.   See a lot of their merchandise. 

Through the years have seen a LOT of bike builders riding bikes during bike events, but have never seen the Teutels ride at an event.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 04:09:36 PM »

Only have seen the bikes in displays or in a display at a bike show.   See a lot of their merchandise.  

Through the years have seen a LOT of bike builders riding bikes during bike events, but have never seen the Teutels ride at an event.

When you're that kind of a "celebrity" you simply don't have time to ride.  You stay very busy herding your sycophants and working at looking cool.  The moderators have the same problem at the GTG's.  It's Dood's fault.

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »

B B

Who says Jr doesn't use as well? He's a pretty big boy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 21 queries.