Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  All

Author Topic: Sr. of OCC in the news again!  (Read 49318 times)

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
Re: Sr. of OCC in the news again!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 04:31:54 PM »

Who says Jr doesn't use as well? He's a pretty big boy.

Nobody says he doesn't. A couple of observations however. Jr is in his early 30's and is muscled up but also not "cut" or defined which is usually a clear indicator of steroid use. As someone else mentioned, Sr gained muscle mass and definition while in his 50's. I don't think medical science would support the possibility of that occuring naturally. Also, wouldn't it seem that since the time frame involved in the accusations against Sr was when Sr/Jr were still getting along (in their own special way LOL) that Jr's name would have come up as well. Somehow I can't see Sr buying dope for Jr. I look at Jr and I see a guy who bodywise looks like the average 30's something guy these days that works out and looks after his diet to a reasonable degree. JMHO

Still waiting to start counting all the OCC bikes out there on the streets that are paying for OCC's megamillions World HQ

B B

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 04:33:38 PM by Spiderman »

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 04:43:43 PM »

I've seen 2 of their showbikes, and talked the show people into trying to start them.  one wouldn't start at all, the second, the show reps said outright, that it's strictly for show and doesn't run.

and the Twerps,( I mean Turtles, oops,  Tuetles,   OH CHIT ,  WHATEVER) :huepfenlol2:

ride Harleys

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

roadking71865

• "The Dark Knight"
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: The Dark Knight
    • CVO2: '03 FLHRSEI2 (sold)
    • CVO3: '08 F-250 Diesel
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 04:50:46 PM »

Although not always the case BUT, when  61 yr. old man is built like him there is usually more to it than just a good diet and exercise.  From 40 on you loose 8% of muscle mass every 10 years.  Some guys have better genetics than others but when you have traps coming out your ears something just isn't right.
Fullsac B X-pipe
1.75 pwr. cores
Big Sucker A/C
TTS MasterTuner
BAL Tail Light, Motolights
Custom Dynamics LED Turning Lamps
HD LED Headlamp & Passing Lamps
J & M FlexPower AM/FM/WB Antenna
J & M FlexPower CB Antenna
Mini Beast Air Horn, Wheeldock EZ-UP Center Stnd
Kennedy Technology CellSet
External XM SRS Satellite Antenna
HarleyGoodies Floor board extenders
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 440's
Clearview 9.5" windshield
Corbin Dual Tour Heated Seat

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »

13,711 members of cvoharley.com and we can count the OCC bikes we've seen on one hand ?  Methinks the "shop" we see on the TV show is all there is to OCC's motorcycle operations. The remainder of that giant building is a sweat shop cranking out the previously mentioned mechandise

B B

td119

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 05:21:53 PM »

I agree with everyone, the only OCC production bike I have seen has been on "Wild Hogs" the movie never see one at any rallies !!!  ???

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011, 06:41:23 PM »

Is it just me or does all their "custom bikes" look the same? 
Jesus is Lord

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2011, 08:34:53 PM »

They have the same basic lines yes. I think this is why the last couple of bikes they've tried some different things like the custom girder front end on a recent bike and changing up wheel sizes etc. Jr's recent effort for the Insurance Co in Florida was a nice touch with the ghost gas tank. I agree with his comments on design being an ongoing process that you can't always put on paper and follow to the letter. You start with a few basic ideas and begin work and let the bike speak to you as to where it should go. I know that sounds crazy but I believe in it. I don't think Arlen Ness ever actually sat down and drew up the bike he was going to build nor did Jesse James when he was really putting some blood and sweat into it. Same thing with Perowitz and Simms and a whole lot of other guys I'm not mentioning here. Designing bikes on a CAD station is for creating something you want to build large quantities of, not for creating one of kind customs. I more than paid my dues sitting at a CAD station for a number of years and the nature of the AUTODESK AUTOCAD program is to fair all of the lines and angles together. While that works nice on ships, on motorcycles, it tends to create a certain similarity in the flow of the bike. Again, JMHO

B B
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:38:14 PM by Spiderman »

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 10:52:01 AM »

I think Paul Jr's last bike,, the tankless bike, is one of his best   :2vrolijk_21:

jayray00SERG

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red FLTRSE1
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 11:23:56 AM »

The OCC logo is on clothing and hats. Any available production numbers on Bikes?

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 11:32:32 AM »

The OCC logo is on clothing and hats. Any available production numbers on Bikes?

Not that I'd want to (hell you couldn't give me one) but I've never been able to find anything on-line about buying a bike from OCC. I'd be interested to hear if anyone can find production numbers listed anywhere

B B

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 05:30:35 PM »

When you're that kind of a "celebrity" you simply don't have time to ride.  You stay very busy herding your sycophants and working at looking cool.  The moderators have the same problem at the GTG's.  It's Dood's fault.

The moderatators are cool looking celebrity sycophant herders that stay very busy?

Must be Dood's fault. 

Am too poor to be a sycophant but if I save up may make it to that level someday. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2011, 07:05:03 PM »

Maybe Sr. was using the Barry Bonds flaxseed magic ointment?  :nixweiss: :1112:    :huepfenjump3:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2011, 11:54:01 AM »

Methinks the "shop" we see on the TV show is all there is to OCC's motorcycle operations. The remainder of that giant building is a sweat shop cranking out the previously mentioned mechandise

What you see of the "shop" is the shop. There are a couple of other rooms, one having all the water jet stuff. The shop looks bigger on TV then it really is. Normal perspective I guess for the TV world.
The retail side looks to be larger then the whole shop. The retail side is probably 50% vacant. There is a lot of empty space in the building. The underground garage supposedly can hold about 100 vehicles.

Footprint wise, there appears to be more room taken up by the shop then there is exterior space.

I did not see any areas to to suggest a "sweat shop cranking out the previously mentioned merchandise". I'm sure most of the store stuff, like every other store, is imported.

Just like all the Bourget's - Indian Larry's, etc etc etc all look the same.

With thousands of custom builders pumping out 10's of thousands custom bikes, just how unique can you make 2-3 wheels, a frame, engine and some way to steer?

:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 21 queries.