Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  All

Author Topic: Sr. of OCC in the news again!  (Read 49359 times)

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
Re: Sr. of OCC in the news again!
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2011, 06:32:56 PM »

I dumped the few OCC t-shirts that I owned in the trash a long time ago. I have never seen anyone riding a "production" OCC bike. If I was going to purchase a "custom chopper" I can assure you it would be from any company BUT OCC. This latest news about Sr. speaks volumes in my book.
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2011, 10:58:31 PM »

I dumped the few OCC t-shirts that I owned in the trash a long time ago. I have never seen anyone riding a "production" OCC bike. If I was going to purchase a "custom chopper" I can assure you it would be from any company BUT OCC. This latest news about Sr. speaks volumes in my book.

Oh thank you sir. I feel bad enough to have to admit to watching the tv show. At least I didn't actually BUY anything from them. Damn you've got some cajones to admit YOU did  :D :D :D :D

B B

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2011, 11:19:49 PM »

I saw one of Paul Jr's new designs in a mag yesterday waiting on my RGUSE to get some service.
You can really tell where the design talent lies and it's not Sr.
http://www.autoevolution.com/news-image/paul-jr-designs-bikes-first-photos-23795-2.html

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2011, 11:24:33 PM »

I saw one of Paul Jr's new designs in a mag yesterday waiting on my RGUSE to get some service.
You can really tell where the design talent lies and it's not Sr.
http://www.autoevolution.com/news-image/paul-jr-designs-bikes-first-photos-23795-2.html

You are absolutely dead on with this post and you know, it's amazing since he doesn't use AutoCAD and draws like a three yr old - - BUT, he's got a head full of ideas on things that other people have not done on bikes. OK, so maybe he's not a candidate for Iron Butt and maybe he's got some big gaps in his mechanic ability, but perhaps it lets him think of things those of us that ride would gasp at. When you look at all the bikes Paul Jr was responsible for the design of going back to the Firebike and on thorugh this GEICO bike and then compare them to the stuff Jason Poole has done it's no contest - -artistically speaking. I still don't think I'd trust riding one very far. They're more rolling art than motorcycle -- but I think the bikes Vinnie worked on probably run ok. He obviously is a wrench extraordinaire.

B B
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:28:15 PM by Spiderman »

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2011, 10:50:46 AM »

I had the opportunity to talk to an experienced power lifter last weekend.  He didn't admit to taking steroids but indicated he would not be able to be competitive without them, so read between the lines.  He is not a biker so he was not familiar with Paul Sr's situation, but did say he thought it would be virtually impossible to use close to $1000.00 per week.  He thought their must be something else he was taking or passing some on to others to use that much.  If he was selling part of his prescription that opens the doors to more laws being broken.  Either way he is definitely suffering the affects of taking to many drugs for way to long, and most of the damage is irreversible if used for long periods of time.  I learned allot of the pros and cons of some of the stuff but since none of it will help my SERK get stronger or faster  I'll pass.  I do think if you use it with a shaft drive bike you could find yourself a little short!

Ray G.  

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2011, 08:34:24 PM »

Oh thank you sir. I feel bad enough to have to admit to watching the tv show. At least I didn't actually BUY anything from them. Damn you've got some cajones to admit YOU did  :D :D :D :D

B B
Your welcome! I can own my mistakes but when I bought that crap I didn't even own a motorcycle.lol At first I thought Sr.and Jr.'s fighting and issues were a part of the "TV show" but pretty soon it became clear it was no act. I just can't understand how a father and son can treat each other like that. :nixweiss: 
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »

Your welcome! I can own my mistakes but when I bought that crap I didn't even own a motorcycle.lol At first I thought Sr.and Jr.'s fighting and issues were a part of the "TV show" but pretty soon it became clear it was no act. I just can't understand how a father and son can treat each other like that. :nixweiss: 
D-Y-S-F-U-N-C-T-I-O-N-A-L

rganz

• Senior CVO Member
  • Do Unto Others----First

• CVO1: 09 SERG
    • CVO2: Fat Boy
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2011, 09:36:51 AM »

I just can't understand how a father and son can treat each other like that. :nixweiss: 

Pretty much sums up most of the crap on tv nowadays.
Rob
Rob

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2011, 06:47:26 PM »

[/glow]

Steroids and drugs  - getcha every time   :confused5:

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2011, 09:04:30 PM »

It's a shame what fame can do to people sometimes. They probably got along together just fine before they became popular on the boob tube.
Jesus is Lord

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2011, 11:30:05 AM »

No indictments yet ? 

Why ?

B B

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2011, 10:13:56 AM »

Yesterday I sat down to have a late lunch and was channel surfing when I saw the crew at OCC talking with Dick Butkis.  They were going to build a bike to be auctioned off for a Steroid Awareness program for highschool students who according to Dick were the largest age group users especially the girls who wanted a certain cut look.  Wow now I now why they are always texting!  Just when I thought muffin top waistlines were the thing.  I would think Mr. Butkis is not happy about this!

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2011, 03:15:18 PM »

New OCC custom bike just set a low mark for charity auction bids. $ 18,000.00 at Barrett
Jackson Palm Beach!  :-[ :-[ :-[
Not saying much for OCC and their junk.  :oops:
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2011, 03:52:53 PM »

They took three bikes and it looks like the others sold for 14,575.00 and 22,550.00.  Choppers are OUT and Baggers are IN.  Paul Yaffe just about owned AZ bike week with his creations from Bagger Nation. He and his staff seem to work together well and probably not Discovery Channel materiel.  :P  Doc

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2011, 04:20:00 PM »

Paul Yaffe just about owned AZ bike week with his creations from Bagger Nation.
 :P  Doc

Just checked out his website. For a few bucks more than a 2011 CVO you can have a one off custom creation from Bagger Nation- - - and guess what ? It comes with BASSANI True Duals. 

I'm just sayin   ;D

B B
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 21 queries.