Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  All

Author Topic: Sr. of OCC in the news again!  (Read 49379 times)

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
Re: Sr. of OCC in the news again!
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2011, 09:43:35 PM »

You are kidding - right  :huepfenjump3:
You aren't a guido ?

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2011, 11:56:49 PM »

You are kidding - right   :nixweiss:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2011, 12:07:52 AM »

You are kidding - right   :nixweiss:

Duane, how much longer is one of your legs than the other now :huepfenlol2: ?

hogasm

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2011, 06:52:07 AM »

Duane, how much longer is one of your legs than the other now :huepfenlol2: ?

9"

your kidding right

had to mark it out.....started to think like Twolane :zwtf:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2011, 09:09:36 AM »

So I ask again  WHAT did they build that $12,000,000 building for ?

B B

Since I live in a state whose economy is basically Tourist Fleecings & Orange Squeezings with the occasional Real Estate Scams, my opinion is biased as to tourists fleecings & such.

OCC built it so they would come.  Who are they?  Folks who watch the show & decided to take a trip to one of the biker shrines.  Not kidding, the show has fans.  I remember the tv show Dallas & everybody who had never been to Dallas wanted to see where they filmed the thing as just 1 personal example.  Fans are fans & fandom (fan-dumb?) is an odd thing & OCC has it's share of fans.  That cuts both ways - people who want to see it succeed & buy a t shirt from their hallowed ground & those who wish to see the Big Building built by idiots.

In the biker community these guys have a "mixed" following.  Many view them with disdain.  But out among the Great Unwashed who are Oprah & Jerry Springer watching Cheeto eaters, OCC would pass for great entertainment.  I figure the building could pay for itself just in tshirt & assorted crappola sales alone. 

But remember my begininning caveat - my locale.  I live a couple hundred miles from Rossmeyers Destination Daytona, where I have never spent a dime (inside the store) but nevertheless have whiled away hours outside this store during rallies gawking at stuff I like to gawk at.  Makes me wonder if the OCC store had pastie wearing beer vendor gals, might even be a reason for me to make the trek there someday....

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2011, 11:15:04 AM »

AP: Miami (Breaking News)

Reports out of Dade County have been confirmed this morning that Paul Teutul Sr. (aka "Senior" from the television series "Orange County Shoppers) has been arrested on South Beach Miami.  Local police have arrested Teutul after he became beligerent with a man who allegedly refused to pay Teutul after allegedly hiring him as a transvestite prostitute working under the name "Matilda."  Reserve Officer Juan Martinez was interviewed after the arrest and saids, "We'd seen the big tranny out here taking over that stroll but with all the makeup and the ballerina costume you really couldn't tell it was Senior.  This is some sick stuff out here man."

(yes, it's all BS; just like their show)

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2011, 11:21:54 AM »

AP: Miami (Breaking News)

Reports out of Dade County have been confirmed this morning that Paul Teutul Sr. (aka "Senior" from the television series "Orange County Shoppers) has been arrested on South Beach Miami.  Local police have arrested Teutul after he became beligerent with a man who allegedly refused to pay Teutul after allegedly hiring him as a transvestite prostitute working under the name "Matilda."  Reserve Officer Juan Martinez was interviewed after the arrest and saids, "We'd seen the big tranny out here taking over that stroll but with all the makeup and the ballerina costume you really couldn't tell it was Senior.  This is some sick stuff out here man."

(yes, it's all BS; just like their show)

Rumor has it the "bait" was a biker with a Missouri accent in leather cap , chaps, vest (chest exposed) studded bracelets, assorted chains and a thong

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »

Rumor has it the "bait" was a biker with a Missouri accent in leather cap , chaps, vest (chest exposed) studded bracelets, assorted chains and a thong

Could be.  Ditch has a get-up like that.  Was just talking to him a couple days ago and he said he'd been on the road alot.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2011, 04:44:58 PM »

Somebody put estrogen in Sr's 'roid bottle?

In Key West, with that get up, he would be mayor next election.

O. ( old)
C. (crusty)
C. (c--t)

??
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

DDavidson

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2011, 01:06:56 PM »

Story from March 18, 2011

Just three years after Orange County Choppers opened its massive headquarters in the Town of Newburgh, the building faces foreclosure and Choppers owner Paul Teutul Sr. is looking to open a new one next door.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110318/BIZ/103180372

Brief:

By Christian Livermore
Times Herald-Record
Published: 2:00 AM - 03/18/11
Last updated: 4:54 PM - 03/18/11
TOWN OF NEWBURGH — The owner of Orange County Choppers is planning to build what appears to be a new headquarters next to the company's current headquarters, which is in foreclosure. And to members of a local economic development agency being asked to provide tax breaks for the project, the proposal doesn't pass the smell test.

Washingtonville planner Robert Daly presented the project to the Orange County Industrial Development Agency at its Wednesday meeting on behalf of a company called G&M Orange LLC. The owner of G&M Orange is Paul Teutul Sr., owner of Orange County Choppers.

The project calls for a three-story, 25,000-square-foot building on 2.3 acres at the intersection of Route 17K and Crossroads Court, next to the Choppers' current headquarters. Features include manufacturing and fabrication space, retail space, a 20-seat café, offices and warehouse space.

Preventing a foreclosure
The lender that financed Orange County Choppers' current headquarters, GE Commercial Finance Business Property Corp., filed a foreclosure action against the business in November, alleging it missed mortgage payments. Choppers has two mortgages through GE, one for $11 million and one for $1.5 million.

IDA board members suspect Teutul plans to move into the new building and abandon the current one to foreclosure.

"Don't we then become a party to avoiding a foreclosure?" board member Mary Ellen Rogulski asked. "Moving from building A to building B could probably be a way for a business to protect their business from a creditor."

(JUST POSTING THE STORY! HATE SEEING PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR TAX DOLLARS THOUGH AND NO, I DON'T WEAR NANCY PELOSI PANTIES.)

I like real facts to stories. Bryant Gumbel's Real Sports did a segment on steroid use in Healthy Adult Males. "All smoke and no fire" to claims of health hazards. See part I
Another American hysteria without evidence.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:22:05 PM by D31960 »
Semper Fi
Get your "Motor Running Head", out on the highway!

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2011, 01:25:30 PM »

They're Back !

New episode of American Chopper Sr vs Jr aired last night. OCC built another of their generic choppers and Jr started on a more unique custom for a Vet Charity headed up by Jared Allen of the Minnesota Vikings. Once again I have to give the nod to Jr on inovation and uniqueness of design. Not sure how either of them will end up running but Vinnie has shown himself to be an able mechanic so probably Jr's will run better than Sr's. Of note was the opening of an Art Gallery by Mikey. I don't know squat about art and less still about modern art so this could be legit or just something Mikey is doing to keep from being a junkie that they've written into the storyline. Probably the worst part of the show was the staged visit from a guy and his son trying to get Sr/Jr to reconcile. The old fellow is dying and had been estranged from his son and - - -well, sad as it is for the dying fellow, this story's been told a thousand times. It don't always work out in real life like it does in the movies. I'm happy that the guy making the visit was able to reconcile with his son. BUT, in watching the show I noticed Jr just listened to the guy whereas Sr had to try to defend his position. OK, enough on that. Bottom line is these guys and their dysfunctionalism are with us for awhile longer. Since Trump has gone haywire of late and you can only watch so many shows on people buying storage units, I might as well tun in to this.

B B 

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »

A bizillion t.v. channels and t.v. still sux. Thank heavens the weather's about to break.

DesertHOG

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• Join me on Facebook
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2011, 01:51:41 PM »

They're Back !

New episode of American Chopper Sr vs Jr aired last night. OCC built another of their generic choppers and Jr started on a more unique custom for a Vet Charity headed up by Jared Allen of the Minnesota Vikings. Once again I have to give the nod to Jr on inovation and uniqueness of design. Not sure how either of them will end up running but Vinnie has shown himself to be an able mechanic so probably Jr's will run better than Sr's. Of note was the opening of an Art Gallery by Mikey. I don't know squat about art and less still about modern art so this could be legit or just something Mikey is doing to keep from being a junkie that they've written into the storyline. Probably the worst part of the show was the staged visit from a guy and his son trying to get Sr/Jr to reconcile. The old fellow is dying and had been estranged from his son and - - -well, sad as it is for the dying fellow, this story's been told a thousand times. It don't always work out in real life like it does in the movies. I'm happy that the guy making the visit was able to reconcile with his son. BUT, in watching the show I noticed Jr just listened to the guy whereas Sr had to try to defend his position. OK, enough on that. Bottom line is these guys and their dysfunctionalism are with us for awhile longer. Since Trump has gone haywire of late and you can only watch so many shows on people buying storage units, I might as well tun in to this.

B B 

I am there watching the train wreck with you.

The one thing I found most disgusting was that young punk ("Odie"?) who was working for and disrespecting Junior and then turncoats to Sr. plus lying through his teeth. That fellows got a lot of lessons from the school of hard knocks coming his way.

DH

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »

I am there watching the train wreck with you.

The one thing I found most disgusting was that young punk ("Odie"?) who was working for and disrespecting Junior and then turncoats to Sr. plus lying through his teeth. That fellows got a lot of lessons from the school of hard knocks coming his way.

DH

I thought it was funny that Jr. was upset with Odie for coming in late and disrespecting Jr. with his actions and mouth. He now knows what his old man had to put up with dealing with him! Payback is HELL!! :D
Mike
 :drink:

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

DesertHOG

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• Join me on Facebook
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 12:15:39 AM »

I thought it was funny that Jr. was upset with Odie for coming in late and disrespecting Jr. with his actions and mouth. He now knows what his old man had to put up with dealing with him! Payback is HELL!! :D
Mike
 :drink:

Touche .. but at least Junior understands now what it takes to make a buck.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  All

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 21 queries.