Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: biker run off road by azzhole  (Read 10314 times)

mrdinny

• Junior CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2010FLHXSE
Re: biker run off road by azzhole
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2011, 05:01:06 PM »

That mf should be dead by now.  I would hope enough bikers see that video and that particular F150 has been set on fire several times now.  He should sleep with one eye open.
good to hear honest open minded debate

[/quote

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2011, 06:05:46 PM »

good to hear honest open minded debate

[/quote
honest ... You bet!
open minded debate? ...WTF
You feel free to have a nice open minded debate if some redneck decides he doesn't like the way you ride and tries to run you or your buddy off the road.  Maybe you can all hold hands and sing kum bay ya. 

DDavidson

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2011, 06:15:14 PM »

One of those fun articles that you can agree and disagree to lots of comments.

I find rights and wrongs but I don't really find anything surprising.

Take the bull by the horns before you ride. Expect the worst from the worst and you can shake it off making it less worse on yourself.

Being the winner doesn't always mean being right.

1. Being Alive

2. Being Free
?. Being Right - is always ranked somewhere below the first two

P.S.
PU driver will be put in his place eventually. He'll cross paths with his clone.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:27:38 PM by DDavidson »
Semper Fi
Get your "Motor Running Head", out on the highway!

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men

mrdinny

• Junior CVO Member
    • NY

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2011, 06:41:01 AM »

honest ... You bet!
open minded debate? ...WTF
You feel free to have a nice open minded debate if some redneck decides he doesn't like the way you ride and tries to run you or your buddy off the road.  Maybe you can all hold hands and sing kum bay ya. 

i'm surley not defending that azzholes actions but  i'm not suger coatin it for the bikers thats all.if your going to ride in someones neighborhood like its a freakin racetrack you are going to get reaction like that dork showed period.

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2011, 09:01:36 AM »

Riding too fast...  riding too slow...  riding a motorcycle...  riding a sport bike... riding a loud harley... F$$$ that there is no excuse for that B.S. PERIOD.

Some people don't like any of the above so don't limit yourself to sugar coatin' it for the sport bikers on what appears to be a back road in Kentucky not a neighborhood.  Just remember he probably would not have liked your HD on his road either.

mrdinny

• Junior CVO Member
    • NY

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2011, 11:07:33 AM »

Riding too fast...  riding too slow...  riding a motorcycle...  riding a sport bike... riding a loud harley... F$$$ that there is no excuse for that B.S. PERIOD.

Some people don't like any of the above so don't limit yourself to sugar coatin' it for the sport bikers on what appears to be a back road in Kentucky not a neighborhood.  Just remember he probably would not have liked your HD on his road either.

people who live on backroads don't matter huh? this guy is trash I agree 100% but you dont get it.

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2011, 12:24:23 PM »

:nixweiss:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »

people who live on backroads don't matter huh? this guy is trash I agree 100% but you dont get it.

I don't think anyone is not "getting it".  A county or state highway is not the same thing as a residential neighborhood, first of all.  All that is beside the point.  The point is simple:  nobody has the right to attempt injury to a motorist, no matter what they are riding/driving, or how they are riding/driving...end of story.  Controlling speeds/behavior of motorists is not the job of any individual citizen...leave that to law enforcement officials.  Frustration with the behavior of someone is not grounds for attempting to injure them, otherwise I'd have shot a lot of people in my lifetime, particularly some of my bosses.  While I may be able to intellectually understand a residents frustration/anger over people riding/driving too fast in an area where they live, ACTING on that frustration/anger is another matter entirely, and is in NO WAY justifiable or rational behavior.  Obviously, from the outcome of this situation, law enforcement agrees with that as well.  The guy needs to learn how to control his temper...perhaps paying some big fines and serving a little jail time will help him learn how to do so.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2011, 04:12:27 PM »

OH! OH! I get it now!!!

He
the truck driver is clearly in the wrong.That being said after watching the video again i don't think he intended to run anyone of the road but more to block the bikes pass and underestimated just how fast the cycles where traveling. i'm not taking sides but we all know that those bikes where crankin and we all know that the local populations on particuler roads are fed up with (scared shxtless)  the way alot of people drive(race) on these roads where they live, drive, their kids walk,bike etc.etc.    

He just underestimated their speed.  Oh,  yea,  now I get it!

Obviously you have a bug up your backside with something going on in your neighborhood.  

If it happened to me I hope I could have handled it as well as they did.  But if he had repeatedly fell face first into the asphalt while we were waiting for the cops to get there...well then, that sometimes happens.

See it however you would like mrrogers/mrdinny you are entitled to that.   But I won't agree with you.  You get it?

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2011, 08:21:25 AM »

:confused5:
I didn't notice if anyone else commented on it,  but take note of the four wheeler in the back of his pickup.   Surely he didn't just come from riding that thing somewhere out in the boonies where (he also) might very well have been pissing off someone else......while out four wheeling... be it close to some suburban area or somewhere off the back roads in rural Kentucky.

Hard to take up any outdoor activity most anywhere without someone wanting to deny your right to do it or is somehow pissed cause you're having fun and they are not and/or your activity makes too much noise and/or poses some kind of threat to them. :nixweiss:

bigdave110

• Senior CVO Member
  • I can't take it with me N I ain't givin it to you!
    • PA

• CVO1: 2008,11,12,13 FLHTCUSE (all sold)
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO street glide(sold) 2017 CVO Street Glide(sold)
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO street glide (Black)
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2011, 10:39:26 PM »

That guy is a dick!
Period.
Dave

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2011, 11:12:40 AM »

Welcome to Kentucky! I ride those rodes and there are plenty of rednecks and a holes here. I get the same crap everyday riding near the mall where I live. Sometimes its so blatant that you wonder are they trying to kill you? People don't respect motorcycles or even care about us! That guy was typical of many I have seen. Face it! The roads are becoming more dangerous everyday! NOBODY CARES! Bottom line so it all of us against all of them! Common sense is no longer common and everybody drives like they are the only ones on the road! Totally Arrogant A-Holes! I think if someone tries to kill you with there car it is assault with a deadly weapon. I am ready to challenge the Ky. concealed carry laws that say I have the right to kill someone who tries to kill me with a deadly weapon! I think we should just start shooting them! ALL OF THEM EVERYTIME! Maybe then we could get some respect!!!!!!!

P.S. I had an idea for a new T-shirt "IF YOU HAD THAT CELL PHONE UP YOUR A$$ YOU WOULD BE HOME BY NOW"  :nixweiss:
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

GtreetSlide

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2011, 12:31:20 PM »

WOW! I can't believe the degree of bias in this thread. First I will make the disclaimer that I don't agree with anything, anyone did in this video. So, I'll just make the points I see from this video ans some of you may or may not like what I will say.

The video begins with two sport bikers obviously exceeding the speed limits and conditions for this two lane shared highway. It reminds me of a sport biker that passed my Harley doing about 90 in a 35 mph zone in a state part full of animals no more that a few hundred feet from a blind hill top. I told my wife, "he won't make it". As we crested the same hill I saw the bike on the roadside with a trail of plastic parts all along the highway. He was just attepting to stand up as I pulled along side and asked if he needed help. He responded that he was OK. From the looks of his shreaded riding gear, visible skin rash and blood I would say he was in shock and didn't feel any pain YET. He called 911 and help arrived about 30 minutes later.

When I asked him "What Happened?", he explained that there was a buffalo right in the middle of the road as he topped the hill. He was lucky that he missed and also lucky it wasn't a young bull, because a young one would have finished him off with a good stomping as they hate motorcycles.

OK, back to the video. That was a double yellow line on a short curve with limited visability. Double yellow lines are put there for a reason. They basically imply that it is not safe or legal to pass. So, what gives sport bikers the right to ignore these conditions and pass anyway? I do have a bias against sport bikers and Harley riders, or any vehicle that ignore these conditions and pass anyway. I have had to run off the road on several occasions to avoid the flying chunks of metal resulting from head-collisions or avoid being in a head-on myself do to people passing in unsafe conditions. Lots of cagers practice this dangerous habit, not only endangering their own lives but the lives of others who are completely innocent as well. If you were coming in the opposite direction with a young son or daughter on your bike only to be killed by this person with no regard for the law would that impact your opinion in any way?

Now the truck driver certainly lost control of his immotions and did the wrong thing. But, I can say that on many occasions, having been the other person who's like was eendangered by the actions of sport bikers doing just what we saw in the first few minutes of this video, I too have felt like running some of the over. Usually, if a driver in a car or truck does this to me I follow them to their destination and confront them calmly, asking why they think my life is not precious.

Sooner or later, some person endangered by the unlawful actions of a motorcycle is just gonna do a drive by shooting. Think about that the next time you think the road "belongs to you"..

jb

hotroadking

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2011, 01:42:22 PM »

Two wrongs make it right?  Don't agree with the premise that because someone else did something
a pass is automatically granted to the other... 

It doesn't matter if the bike passed in a clear passing zone or over the double yellow
the fact remains that the driver of the truck is not a law enforcement officer, which
means he doesn't have the right to enforce traffic laws. 

The of the actions of the motorcyclist legal or otherwise do not provide any driver
any legal justification or excuse because he was "mad" or "tired of bikes on his road"
to take action that was intended to stop the bike from passing and endanger the life of the motorcyclist.

It's like left lane bandits on interstates or highways blocking traffic and refusing
to pass vehicles because "they are doing the speed limit" so they are entitled
to block traffic.  Most states have laws against this but these same people
believe themselves to be above the law.

The pickup drivers actions, were highly dangerous to oncoming traffic
more so than the bikers pass. 

Either way the point is, the pickup driver was the problem
not the double yellow pass, illegal pass, sure, worthy of
the reaction of deadly force with the truck and high speed
pursuit by a non law enforcement officer.  No.

Then again JMO...
"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.533 seconds with 22 queries.