Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: Sapper's SESG  (Read 10708 times)

StrikerDown

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: SEUC-5 Metalic Pumpkin, Scarlet Red/Dark Slate
Re: Sapper's SESG
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2010, 04:36:19 PM »

When I was in the service America didn't need the military... Jimmy Carter was president!  :nixweiss:  The most hazardous thing I had to do the whole time was going to and from work every day :nervous:

I know you have been ridin hard since you returned home... hope you have had a chance to take the bike out.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE and God bless your wife for putting up with your absence.
Ray

Past Bikes: Several honda's, two Sportsters-76-01, 91-Fat Boy, 96 Heritage classic, 2000 Road King.

Present: 2010 FLHTCUSE

Solo Life

• All clean!

• CVO1: 2010.5 Crimson Mist Black slate
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2010, 10:09:23 PM »

Reeeeaaal nice!!! :orange:

MKW

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »

Welcome home Sapper!  It would be great to get a group together out at Sturgis for those that are going.  Maybe a future thread.... ;)

It would be good to meet up somewhere like the Broken Spoke for a few cold ones  :drink:
2010 CVO Street Glide
2014 CVO Limited

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2010, 08:14:22 AM »

Congratulations and thank you for your service..Be sure to get your free lodging and beer down here in south Florida at my house, the gateway to
Key West..

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2010, 08:28:08 AM »

Thanks Gary, Frank, Terry, Bubblehead, JC, Derek, Kev, Mark, Yada and Gus!

JC, I'm headed your way this summer!  I don't know the dates for certain, my wife and family planned the trip and I just know I'm going.  It's a family trip though to Napa Valley, no bikes :-\ however I'd like to try and meet up with a few of the left coast guys that are available for chow one day or evening :nixweiss:

I look forward to it! :2vrolijk_21:  Let me know your plans as soon as you know where you'll be, when, etc. and I'll get the crew together and head over. 

In the mean time.......here's a sneak preview from a ride we did a few months ago......   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=44833.0
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.