Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: my brush with fame  (Read 3783 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
my brush with fame
« on: June 13, 2003, 09:59:06 AM »

those of you that watch American Chopper on discovery will recognize Cody and Mikey from Orange County Choppers, that would be me on the right
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: my brush with fame
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 05:12:52 PM »

A moment froze in history, for ever.  LOL

I've had a couple of moments of a brush with fame (how about just attention. LOL).

I'm in the book "Rebels With A Cause" on page 104 and 105.  I was also an estra in the movie "Rescue Me" with Michael Dudikoff and Amy Dolenz.  In the bar scene, I was the only biker in there in red (red hooded sweatshirt under my leather and red headband).....up close and bigger than life on the big screen was kind of a trip.  Also, the same two bikes used in that movie that were in the book (those two bikes got a lot of attention).  I'll also be in the book that's coming out after the first of the year that photos were shot in Milwaukee 100th.

Oh yea, almost forgot, Jay Leno took pictures with us (Nor Cal Harley Truck Club) last year, too.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 24 queries.