Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Since politics have invaded the forum - Who wants to talk about motorcycles?  (Read 11979 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

Anybody.  Anything.  Just as long as it's motorcycle related.  (Please? ;D)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

Raising my hand. I will. I just took the V-Rod out for a short ride. Taking the SEUC next. It was supposed to be 51 today, but it's just 41 so far.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8

Raising my hand. I will. I just took the V-Rod out for a short ride. Taking the SEUC next. It was supposed to be 51 today, but it's just 41 so far.

:sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021: :sauer021:

I did just take down the Christmas tho.  :bananarock:

:indian_chief:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

Cool, Ken (no pun intended)!  It's warm and sunny enough here I coulda got something out today, but there's just too much salt and crud left on the roads.  Maybe it'll rain this week and clean it off and I'll be able to get out next weekend. :nixweiss:

Howie, got any motorcycle "bumper stickers" or other images you wanna post up in here?  7, 2, 72, or 172, it doesn't matter to me. ;D

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Cool, Ken (no pun intended)!  It's warm and sunny enough here I coulda got something out today, but there's just too much salt and crud left on the roads.  Maybe it'll rain this week and clean it off and I'll be able to get out next weekend. :nixweiss:

Howie, got any motorcycle "bumper stickers" or other images you wanna post up in here?  7, 2, 72, or 172, it doesn't matter to me. ;D

They laid a layer of salt down here this morning. WHY I'm not really sure. I had both bikes spick and span and HATED to ride through the salt, BUT, I've got cabin fever and just had to. It'll wash off.

errr Chuck, what does Christmas have to do with motorcycles?  :nixweiss:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Anybody.  Anything.  Just as long as it's motorcycle related.  (Please? ;D)

The red bike is all torn apart for it's button fly resurrection.  Along with the top end work also got that set of Kuryakyn passenger adjustable pegs you told me about several months ago to go on.  A new set of throttle and idle cables here from Dude to go on while it's all apart.  And, if I don't run out of steam before it's all back together, a pretty cool red power coated oil pan to match the cylinders and heads.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Nope, this thread is the real thing!!! :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

I'm building a 110 engine for the SERK, and rebuilding an '85 FXWG this winter. And I hope it only goes thru the winter this time! ::) :D

What are you all doing? ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8

They laid a layer of salt down here this morning. WHY I'm not really sure. I had both bikes spick and span and HATED to ride through the salt, BUT, I've got cabin fever and just had to. It'll wash off.

errr Chuck, what does Christmas have to do with motorcycles?  :nixweiss:

errrrr ahhhh nothing I guess. I'm just jealous that you're out riding and I'm taking down the decorations.  :(

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

errrrr ahhhh nothing I guess. I'm just jealous that you're out riding and I'm taking down the decorations.  :(

Were you at least wearing a HD shirt while doing it????  ;D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

And I'm happy to see that most of the Viewers are looking at this thread!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Nope, this thread is the real thing!!! :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

I'm building a 110 engine for the SERK, and rebuilding an '85 FXWG this winter. And I hope it only goes thru the winter this time! ::) :D

What are you all doing? ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Howie, as long as it's been down, when you get the engine rebuilt, we'll never see you online again.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Howie, as long as it's been down, when you get the engine rebuilt, we'll never see you online again.

Is that an order? :nixweiss: :P :D

Hoist! 8)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

I'm going riding. The bagger is just too clean. It needs a fresh coat of salt on it. Then I will have something to do next weekend, clean it up.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

I'm going riding. The bagger is just too clean. It needs a fresh coat of salt on it. Then I will have something to do next weekend, clean it up.

Good for you man! Have fun! :2vrolijk_21:

Still only 35 here!

Hoist! 8)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8

Were you at least wearing a HD shirt while doing it????  ;D

Ummmmm. No. I guess I goofed that one up too. Maybe I need to go back downstairs and polish some more bolts. :nixweiss:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 21 queries.