Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Since politics have invaded the forum - Who wants to talk about motorcycles?  (Read 11983 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

and rebuilding an '85 FXWG this winter.

Hoist! 8)

Ummmm, Howie; boobie; the 110 is still not quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite there yet.  And the WG happens after the 110 (doesn't it?).  It's already almost February buddy.  That's not gonna be a winter project man.....

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

Nope, this thread is the real thing!!! :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

I'm building a 110 engine for the SERK, and rebuilding an '85 FXWG this winter. And I hope it only goes thru the winter this time! ::) :D

What are you all doing? ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Nothin'.  Just daydreaming about adding a third CVO and looking forward to firing up the 2 that are already in the stable once the weather breaks.  Someday I hope do a winter motor project on the SEEG.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

We attended the weekly HOG breakfast, and we had the buffet so we could get the most BSing time with our buddies.  
We both wore HD shirts, Jamey had on his HD boots, I was wearing HD socks.  Now we are back at the house, and after taking Maggie Mae, our beloved black labish mutt to the PetSmart to choose her treat for this upcoming week, Jamey is now wearing his HD slippers.
We picked up Jamey's bike yesterday from the HD shop - warranty replacement of engine mount and new steering heads.  They pulled out the stereo and a replacement is ordered. They will not warranty the second set of passenger floor boards, but you know, we are OK with it.
My bike is the inde shop getting new pipes and a ThunderMax fuel air controller installed and of course the dyna tune.  Jamey picked me up new V&H pipes but with double walls instead of the single walls that got so discolored.  So life is good here too.

Oh it has really warmed up here.  It is now 44 degrees.   :divers009:

Now we are watching a nice movie on TV.  That is my very small Harley insert into this thread about talking about motorcycles.  

Oh, and we have all the Christmas stuff down, and almost all of it put away.   ;) :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 02:44:48 PM by Mrs.We »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

The red bike is all torn apart for it's button fly resurrection.  Along with the top end work also got that set of Kuryakyn passenger adjustable pegs you told me about several months ago to go on.  A new set of throttle and idle cables here from Dude to go on while it's all apart.  And, if I don't run out of steam before it's all back together, a pretty cool red power coated oil pan to match the cylinders and heads.

:worthless:

A step-by-step pictorial is in order, just like we wanna see from Chuck!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Ummmm, Howie; boobie; the 110 is still not quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite there yet.  And the WG happens after the 110 (doesn't it?).  It's already almost February buddy.  That's not gonna be a winter project man.....

I'm talking about just the SERK!!! :nixweiss:

;D ;D ;D

They were both supossed to get done. Yep, I kinda expected it though. I've seen this movie many times before! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle

I'm going riding. The bagger is just too clean. It needs a fresh coat of salt on it. Then I will have something to do next weekend, clean it up.
Nooooo, say it ain't so......that you'll leave that salt on there for a WEEK!   :o :oops: no, please, no.  :huepfenlol2: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle

For you SEEG riders out there that have not changed from the stock SEEG seat......the Corbin stinger model still the rider at least 2 inches further back on the bike.  ??? spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

For you SEEG riders out there that have not changed from the stock SEEG seat......the Corbin stinger model still the rider at least 2 inches further back on the bike.  ??? spyder

I'm not using any seat I'd have to wear lifts to ride with!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Whatchu talkin about Willis? I thought you already do! :nixweiss:

:D :D :D

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle

no 'higher'.......just further from the grips.  har !  :drink:  spyder

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II

a pretty cool red power coated oil pan

I thought you decided against that  :nixweiss:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

I thought you decided against that  :nixweiss:

No, it's here Duane :2vrolijk_21: .  It was actually the first piece I had back in hand from powder coat since it didn't have to go on to diamond cut.  Not a lot of it will be seen.  But it's here.  Just to have to get the old one off and the new one on.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle

No, it's here Duane :2vrolijk_21: .  It was actually the first piece I had back in hand from powder coat since it didn't have to go on to diamond cut.  Not a lot of it will be seen.  But it's here.  Just to have to get the old one off and the new one on.
........and the RedBike moves the bar higher.  :) :huepfenjump3:  har!   :drink:spyder

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

........and the RedBike moves the bar higher.  :) :huepfenjump3:  har!   :drink:spyder

Thay's why he needs the lifts! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

Whatchu talkin about Willis? I thought you already do! :nixweiss:

:D :D :D

Hoist! 8)

Hey, can you guys not post back-to-back like that?  With the similarity in your avatars, I'm not always sure who's saying what. :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 21 queries.