Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: Since politics have invaded the forum - Who wants to talk about motorcycles?  (Read 12038 times)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II

Today....I took the CUSE to Stuart dealer to check some issues  (the 2-year warranty expire at the end of the month) and I picked the Springer up. They installed the Wild1 565 bars......I liked it :2vrolijk_21:.....Rode around 200 miles today.......72 degrees......

Jorge - you live near Treasure Coast?
I have a very good friend in Stuart. Unfortunately this will be the first winter trip I don't get to see him. We'll be north of Jacksonville and he leaves for the Bahamas on Monday the 4th.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Rolling Thunder is a very political organization and is also a very political rally

Not to mention probably the single largest run/ rally in the country.

500,000 plus bikes make the run each year, the zeroes are correct.

MV 2013

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4

I fired up the Oldster Sunday....Started on the 3rd kick.
Jorge, was my phone not working for your ride to Stuart?
Hope to see you again soon.

Miker

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO

BBQ here either the 24th or memorial weekend. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Sounds better this way:  CVO GTG BBQ here either the 24th or memorial weekend :2vrolijk_21:

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

I'm just messing w/you I know you will. ;) ;D I figure you will at least show me pictures of what you're going to tell Martha it's all my fault for anyway. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

I was kidding mi amigo Gary....she is in Costa Rica for 10 days so I have to take advantage that I am alone  :huepfenjump3: Today is cold, now 55 degrees, later 70's brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

Jorge - you live near Treasure Coast?
I have a very good friend in Stuart. Unfortunately this will be the first winter trip I don't get to see him. We'll be north of Jacksonville and he leaves for the Bahamas on Monday the 4th.

Mi amigo Duanne....Wellington (where I use to stay in the weekend) is around 40 miles from Stuart so is very close. This was my first time that I took my bikes to that dealer. I knew them two weekend ago when I went with Jeff (Rooster452) because his bike is there for several engine modificationes and I was impressed with the service and the people is very friendly and helpful. Even though the owner is the most of the times around and if you need something you can go to him :2vrolijk_21:

I remember that the last year you sent me a PM saying that you were going to be in Stuart and I was out the town and didn't see the emails for several day and I missed you.......How is your itinerary in JAX next weekend? My son is in UNF and maybe I can make it....

Jorge

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

I fired up the Oldster Sunday....Started on the 3rd kick.
Jorge, was my phone not working for your ride to Stuart?
Hope to see you again soon.

Miker

That is a beautiful bike Mike :2vrolijk_21: I have to go and see it!! I'm sorry I didn't call you because I went to Wellington Sunday early in the morning and was doubtfull if I would go to Stuart (you know the weather was terrible around 9:30am tehre), finally when it was clearing up I decided to go and rode the CUSE and picked the Springer up. From Stuart I came directly to Miami (I didn't stop in Wellington)....any plans for the next weekend? Because I have to go there again and ick the CUSE up.......let me know

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4

That is a beautiful bike Mike :2vrolijk_21: I have to go and see it!! I'm sorry I didn't call you because I went to Wellington Sunday early in the morning and was doubtfull if I would go to Stuart (you know the weather was terrible around 9:30am tehre), finally when it was clearing up I decided to go and rode the CUSE and picked the Springer up. From Stuart I came directly to Miami (I didn't stop in Wellington)....any plans for the next weekend? Because I have to go there again and ick the CUSE up.......let me know

Yeah it was crummy in the AM.  I'll be around my man.  Let me know if you want to use my trailer or need a ride to pick up the CUSE, no problemo.

Miker

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

Hmm, counts me out. :( :'( Oh well maybe in 2009 (as long as it's not Memorial Day Weekend).

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Sorry about that Gary. Would love to see you here for the BBQ, but, I totally understand. I just think the three day w/e would be the best. It'll give people a better chance to make it here.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Is there room for more than 1 New Yaaker?? Although technically Upstate is a different country than the city!  :huepfenlol2:

Damn straight howie. I'd love to have you here man! I may not have enough room to put you up, unless the floor is Ok. there's not any motels here in clinton, but my aunt and uncle own a B&B. I'll try and work something out with them to get a decent rate. There's some motels also within 15-20 miles. I wish I could give everyone a bed, but hard to do in a 3 bedroom home.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

first time that I took my bikes to that dealer.

Tried to buy a bike from that dealer several years ago. Used, dark gray metallic whatever that color was that year. Really nice 2005 Roadking with about 8000 miles and just about completely stock. Best he would do on the price turned out to be the current list price of the 2006 RK's. Must have gone to Rossmeyer's school.

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

How is your itinerary in JAX next weekend? My son is in UNF and maybe I can make it....

I'll have my schedule hopefully today and will post it on the "in town" thread

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

I wish I could give everyone a bed, but hard to do in a 3 bedroom home.

1 for you  - 1 for Sheri - leaves one extra  :nixweiss:

MV 2013

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)

If any one is interested I participated in an event for Dual Purpose bikes last weekend in FL.  Not many pictures but I will post what I have in the future in the gallery.

It was cold, wet and fun!

St George Island is a great place!!  It's been several years since I've been there, but it's one of the few remaining places without huge condos, and the State Park is very nice.  Looks like a good time!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

1 for you  - 1 for Sheri - leaves one extra  :nixweiss:

THAT would suk!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.545 seconds with 22 queries.