Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bright Ass Lights  (Read 6780 times)

Ultra2010

Bright Ass Lights
« on: March 11, 2010, 10:42:02 PM »

I went to a dealer today who sells the ...    bright ass lights...., they were out of stock but did have that little display thing ya can play with.   The one they had set up was the 4 light.  Brightest tail/break light out there (or so they say) I was completely sold on this for a bright, get their attention, flashing light.    I had "camera spots" for a long time.  They also have a 12 light unit which I did not get to see, but the 4 light just blew me away.  It flashed in three different configurations and you can change it easily.   At $199, I'm getting one.  The 12 light  unit is over $400!  Just an FYI for anyone like me who so strongly believes we can never have too many lights to help the knuckleheads back there see us.   It really is just a plug and play too.

Diamondback

• Diamondback
  • 1K CVO Member
Re: Bright Ass Lights
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 06:10:11 AM »

:drink: :drink:

They are great.  People "cars" can't miss you when you break.

You can see them for a mile.

Great Investment

:coolblue: :coolblue:
2010 FXDFSE2 CVO Fat Bob, V&H staggers, Windshield, saddle bags, passenger back rest. 

2011 CVO Ultra Glide, Progressive Monotubes, Ultra 944's, Power Vision, ceramic headpipes, Cellset, Cee Baileys 15" and Fullsac 1.75"
Former 2009 SE Ultra, Rineharts, Stage I, PC V with autotune non cat header pipe
Former 2007 SE Ultra, D&D, Stage I, TMAT Metzlers
Former 2006 Dragonfly Ultra
Former 1999 Road King

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 Fatboy, Copperhead Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - Burnt Amber & Hot Citrus and Flames
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 06:11:56 AM »

Mark, you sold me. Harley-Davidson of Louisville also sells them. But they to are out of stock, can you but them direct or have you talked to our girl friend Jenny. Let me know I want one too.

Chris
This site is like the Mafia, once you get in you can't get out.

07 CVO Road King

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »

I wish they would make them for the Tomb Stone style tail lights.  Maybe soon.

SIX38

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 Ultra Classic Ruby Red / Maroon (traded in)
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Mako Fade
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 10:28:39 PM »

Fellow rider behind me, "Man, your brake light is f---in' annoying" Perfect, just what I wanted to hear! But a great feature is the ease of changing both the brightness and pattern with the included magnet. If you are really ambitious, you can also hard wire a handlebar mounted momentary switch and change on the fly. The 4 light unit is more than adequate.
Tom P. 

dave29

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

Do these have a real name or is "Bright ass lights" the name?

Decano

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: SEUC2
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 12:43:39 PM »

Do these have a real name or is "Bright ass lights" the name?

That is the real name.

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • tradition`s not worship ash but pass on the fire

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 01:07:53 PM »

Success is to stand up one more than to fall down

T MAC

• Elite CVO Member
  • FREEDOM

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 - B/O
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »

Stopped by HD of Seattle in Lynnwood today.  I saw the display you were speaking of - my eyes hurt for a few minutes after pushing the test button :sunny: :sunny: I had already ordered a Bal-1 from Jenni back when you started this thread, been looking at these awhile and decided when I ordered a couple things from Jenni to go ahead and get the bad ass light also.  You can't beat her discount or customer service.

They still have the Blue/Gray SEUC, they are selling it for msrp.  They also have 3 trikes and an ultra with sidecar.  I LIKED the trikes, never really looked at one up that close before. 

Thanks for the tip on the display - it was nice to see the light before I get it.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

hdctss

• Senior CVO Member
    • GA

• CVO1: 2018 FLHTKSE Anniversary
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHTKSE, 2013 FLHTCUSE8 - both traded
    • CVO3: 2009 FLHTCUSE4, 2007 FLHTCUSE2 - both traded
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 10:07:23 PM »

I have the 12 light police version...it is incredible...I actually had a buddy ride my bike so I could see what everybody who rides with me was talking about...damn it is bright
2018 FLHTKSE Anniversary Odyssey Blue
2014 FLHTKSE Jupiter Blue and Wicked Sapphire with Dragontail Graphics (traded)
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Silver/Slate and Titanium (traded)
2009 FLHTCUSE4 Silver/Blue (traded)
2007 FLHTCUSE2 Candy Red (traded)

Ultra2010

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 05:57:52 PM »

Stopped by HD of Seattle in Lynnwood today.  I saw the display you were speaking of - my eyes hurt for a few minutes after pushing the test button :sunny: :sunny: I had already ordered a Bal-1 from Jenni back when you started this thread, been looking at these awhile and decided when I ordered a couple things from Jenni to go ahead and get the bad ass light also.  You can't beat her discount or customer service.

They still have the Blue/Gray SEUC, they are selling it for msrp.  They also have 3 trikes and an ultra with sidecar.  I LIKED the trikes, never really looked at one up that close before. 

Thanks for the tip on the display - it was nice to see the light before I get it.

I also ordered from Jenni, So did NVThis.  We also ordered the saddle bag lighted spoilers.  I'm all about having as many lights as possible, and still looking good too.  I kinda liked that blue CVO at Lynnwood, first time I had seen it in person......

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 21 queries.