Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: POLL: What Aftermarket speakers did you decide to go with?  (Read 759 times)

49445CVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • 06' FLHTCUSE Black Candy Crimson/Slate

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE

I have yet to see a poll on this and see this question asked quite often. I decided to try and make a quick reference to a few of the popular brands on here to help some of our new members as well as a few of our current members who have changed to a touring model with a stereo.  I know that there are several different companies out there and I can't list them all, so I put OTHER on the poll.

Please feel free to explain why you chose the brand you went with as well as if you are happy with the product or not.

This is my first attempt making a poll and I hope this helps people to make a sound decision on their next upgrade.

Topper
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 11:40:38 PM by 49445CVO »
Why is it that I never seem to succeed the first time, unless I screwed up?

49445CVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • 06' FLHTCUSE Black Candy Crimson/Slate

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
Re: POLL: What Aftermarket speakers did you decide to go with?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 11:44:51 PM »

I have yet to see a poll on this and see this question asked quite often. I decided to try and make a quick reference to a few of the popular brands on here to help some of our new members as well as a few of our current members who have changed to a touring model with a stereo.  I know that there are several different companies out there and I can't list them all, so I put OTHER on the poll.

Please feel free to explain why you chose the brand you went with as well as if you are happy with the product or not.

This is my first attempt making a poll and I hope this helps people to make a sound decision on their next upgrade.

Topper

Ok I see that I can add more choices to the poll, so please send me an IM and I will add that brand for you.

Topper
Why is it that I never seem to succeed the first time, unless I screwed up?

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 24 queries.