Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rider's Claw  (Read 1173 times)

Wanna ride

Rider's Claw
« on: May 08, 2010, 10:30:18 AM »

i got my iPod holder from Rider's Claw yesterday.
I've spent the better part of the last two years looking for an iPod mount that looked like it belonged on the bike. I was unhappy with everything I'd seen available. Most look cheesy, or just out of place. I found this company about a year ago and thought they were too pricey. But in reality, they look like a part of the bike. Talked to a few folks who had them, and they love theirs. So I bit the bullet and orderd one.

I got it yesterday and installed it on the bike. I like it. Installs in about five minutes. It looks like it belongs there too, made of billet aluminum (not cheesy cast or plastic), it has no moving parts to vibrate or come loose, and has minimal hardware, which is also of high quality. I'm a firm believer that the fewer the parts, the fewer the potential problems.

Only bad part... it's pricey. But it comes with free shipping and the owner (Ken), really seems like a stand-up guy. As far as I'm concerned, it's worth it, just took me a while to convince me this was a decent product. It comes in black powder coat, or chromed. I just thought I'd share this with you guys and girls who have bikes with stereo and iPod capabilities. Hope this helps!

Here's their link:
http://www.ridersclaw.com/

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Rider's Claw
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 10:48:26 AM »

The company is a site member and advertises its products and a discount to site members here: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40410.0 .

Did you take advantage of the site member's discount?

Wanna ride

Re: Rider's Claw
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 10:33:00 PM »

Yes, as a matter of fact I did. Again... Ken is a stand-up guy (who also rides!).

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.