Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Corbin Seat for SESG  (Read 7710 times)

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010flhxse
Corbin Seat for SESG
« on: November 17, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »

I got my seat in today. They did a good job on it except that the thread is not colored. I went through a long and winedy road to get the color match, Thanks to JCZ and some other members. My question to you all - I went through Tri-City, should I try to get it fixed or should I just be happy and put it on?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 01:17:42 PM by JCZ »
TJ

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
Re: Corbin Seat
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 09:55:04 PM »

As you stated..it was a long road--why not be happy with the result. If the place you bought it from knows about the thread color and it was ordered correctly from Corbin then Corbin should make it right. If it was ordered incorrectly from Corbin, but YOU ordered it right, then the reseller should make it right. Either way if that is not what you wanted then send it back. Expensive seat to settle on after all of your research and work. Just my $.02

besides that..winter is coming.....is the wait really that bad?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »

As you stated..it was a long road--why not be happy with the result. If the place you bought it from knows about the thread color and it was ordered correctly from Corbin then Corbin should make it right. If it was ordered incorrectly from Corbin, but YOU ordered it right, then the reseller should make it right. Either way if that is not what you wanted then send it back. Expensive seat to settle on after all of your research and work. Just my $.02

besides that..winter is coming.....is the wait really that bad?

I agree. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Lucky88

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Spiced Rum
    • CVO2: 2011 SESG Kryptonite/Black Diamond
    • CVO3: 2011.5 SEUC Twilight Blue/Candy Cobalt
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »

I got my seat in today. They did a good job on it except that the thread is not colored. I went through a long and winedy road to get the color match, Thanks to JCZ and some other members. My question to you all - I went through Tri-City, should I try to get it fixed or should I just be happy and put it on?

Congrats on the new seat. How about a picture or two. I have yet to see one on a Spiced Rum..
2004 Honda RVT1000-(RC51) still in crate
2004 BMW K1200RS - Go anywhere bike
2006 BMW GS Adventure special edition -still in crate
2009 BMW HP2 Sport  #1-w/ABS- still in crate
2010 CVO SESG- Spiced Rum- wants to come out to play
2011 BMW HP2 Sport - Waiting for a Motorsport Edition-wishful thinking
2011 CVO SESG- Kryptonite- Finally arrived 2-21-11
2011.5 CVO Ultra Classic- Blue or Red? ...BLUE! arrived 3-28-11

TIF2

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2006 FLSTFSE2 - SOLD
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 06:55:54 AM »

I would hold out for exactly what you want ... it's your hard-earned green that was spent.
If you're really disapointed with the seat, and don't feel like dealing with the hassle of getting it replaced to your satisfaction, another option might be to post up pics of it and see if another member might want it. You can then start in a fresh direction (be it with Corbin or another manufacturer). It's also a win for the purchasing member as there is no wait on the seat :)

Hope it works out for you; I wouldn't compromise because of someone else's mistake.
TIF2
I've never learned a single thing while I was talking - Will Rogers

2UP3DOWN

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2UP3DOWN

• CVO1: 2021 FLHTCUTGSE - Sunset Orange &amp Sunset Black
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO3: 2009 FLTRSE3 Silver Surfer - 2013 FLHRSE5 Crushed Saphire
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 07:04:49 AM »

I'm on my 5th Corbin seat.  And aside from one incident with a flaw in the leather that was hidden anyway, the company has treated me like a king.  Some of the best service I've found anywhere.  I live just about 40 minutes from the Ormond location here in Florida and have had great luck with Sergio and JR, both these guys are class acts.

If they made the mistake, I have no doubt they'll take care of it for you.  Otherwise  :nixweiss: what can you do.

Good luck.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 08:56:42 AM »

If it was their fault, they'll replace it for free.  If it's a retailer/vendor's fault, it's on them to make it right.  If it's your fault, Corbin will recover it with what ever color thread stitch you'd like for a nominal charge......you already own the seat that's the big expense.  Recovering a seat is very easy for them to do.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 12:49:48 PM »

Everyone has an oppinion and I will give you mine even though it is the minority.    :cherry:

JC is lucky in that he can ride to the factory and get exactly what he wants made while he waits.  Eagleglider can ride to their Florida facility and personally work with Sergio.

The rest of us is a crapshoot at best.  Last week I ordered a new dual tour seat for my 2010 Ultra from Jenni at TriCounty Harley to get her great discount.  I wanted a flame pattern with std black stitching.  The first girl she spoke at Corbin said they couldn't do it (flame pattern).   I said please call back to them in a few hours and get a different rep..  She did and they got the flame seat ordered.  It shouldn't be that hard buying a seat from Corbin, but it is.

I too would like to have had a colored thread seat, but I barely got a flame seat ordered.  I don't have it yet so who knows what I will open.

You would have more patience than me in sending it back.  A plain black stitch will still look good and maybe even easier to sell someday.

FWIW

Wheelsnkeels

• Freedom isnt free Thank a Vet!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Indiana Patriot Guard Riders

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Tequila Sunrise
    • CVO2: 2007 Heritage Custom (not CVO) too much chrome
    • CVO3: 2006 Heritage Classic (overinvested in mods ?)
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 12:52:55 PM »

Stick it out and get what you ordered you paid for it! Otherwise if your like me it will bother you every time you look at it?
RC Components Savage  200/55/17 Rear 140/70/21 front
Corbin Dual Tour (Heated)
Street Magic LED's
TTS Mastertune
Fueling 574 Cams & Lifters
SE Adjustable pushrods
Progressive Mono Tubes
Hog Tunes Hog Pods
J&M 7.25 Speakers w/250W Amp
Kuryakyn 9182 License plate frame
Vance & Hines Power Dual's
BUB Boom Cans slip on Exhaust 
Detach Tequila King Tour Pak
Rumble passenger Floorboards
Freedom Shield 7"
Riders Claw Iphone

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 01:48:13 PM »

Everyone has an oppinion and I will give you mine even though it is the minority.    :cherry:

JC is lucky in that he can ride to the factory and get exactly what he wants made while he waits.  Eagleglider can ride to their Florida facility and personally work with Sergio.

The rest of us is a crapshoot at best.  Last week I ordered a new dual tour seat for my 2010 Ultra from Jenni at TriCounty Harley to get her great discount.  I wanted a flame pattern with std black stitching.  The first girl she spoke at Corbin said they couldn't do it (flame pattern).   I said please call back to them in a few hours and get a different rep..  She did and they got the flame seat ordered.  It shouldn't be that hard buying a seat from Corbin, but it is.

I too would like to have had a colored thread seat, but I barely got a flame seat ordered.  I don't have it yet so who knows what I will open.

You would have more patience than me in sending it back.  A plain black stitch will still look good and maybe even easier to sell someday.

FWIW

Yes we do not all live near Corbin--including me. I wanted a custom seat made by them so I ordered it through Jim--HD Dude-- and he did all the ordering with Corbin for me. If there was a problem he would be there to take care of it for me. The seat went back once for an adjustment and although Corbin would not let me send it directly to them, they had no problem doing the work that it needed when Jim sent it in. All in all it was a relatively painless purchase considering the reputation for customer service that they have.

THANKS JIM!!!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 01:53:56 PM »

Unless you're near Hollister and can go there to deal with them in person, dealing with Corbin when it's not in person, IS LIKE GETTING ROOT CANAL WITHOUT ANESTHESIA!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 02:26:10 PM »

Amen to that brother...Ask me or GH....

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »

FWIW

Assuming that you're wanting one for the orange SEUC in your avatar, you could have sent Jenny an email telling her that you want one done exactly like that in Reply #273-275 of this thread...  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40248.270

She could have then forwarded it on to her contact at Corbin.

For the rest of you ordering from a vendor......you have an option to get exactly what you want:  Jim (hd-dude) at Metal Dragon.  Give him a call. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

TIF2

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2006 FLSTFSE2 - SOLD
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »

Unless you're near Hollister and can go there to deal with them in person, dealing with Corbin when it's not in person, IS LIKE GETTING ROOT CANAL WITHOUT ANESTHESIA!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Gotta give a +1 here as well.
And that is from personal experience.
TIF2
I've never learned a single thing while I was talking - Will Rogers

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »

Assuming that you're wanting one for the orange SEUC in your avatar, you could have sent Jenny an email telling her that you want one done exactly like that in Reply #273-275 of this thread...  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40248.270

She could have then forwarded it on to her contact at Corbin.

For the rest of you ordering from a vendor......you have an option to get exactly what you want:  Jim (hd-dude) at Metal Dragon.  Give him a call. :2vrolijk_21:

Jim can't fit you to a seat. Nobody can unless you're there at the factory. Stitching and all that cosmetic stuff is fine to let a dealer get that right for you. But if that seat doesn't fit you right, good luck getting Corbin to make that right unless you can be in Hollister with you, the seat, AND your bike. 2 different issues in ordering seats; fit AND cosmetic! ;)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 03:21:52 PM »

Jim can't fit you to a seat. Nobody can unless you're there at the factory. Stitching and all that cosmetic stuff is fine to let a dealer get that right for you. But if that seat doesn't fit you right, good luck getting Corbin to make that right unless you can be in Hollister with you, the seat, AND your bike. 2 different issues in ordering seats; fit AND cosmetic! ;)

No problem.....make an appt. and take a ride. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 03:26:25 PM »

No problem.....make an appt. and take a ride. :2vrolijk_21:

HeHe!!! Easy for you to say living out there. I don't think you'll find many getting out there with their bikes to have a seat custom-fitted though. I'd have loved nothing more than to have done that. But it wasn't in the cards for me to do that. So I went thru HELL instead, dealing with them for almost a year, until I finally got my seat to an acceptable place for me. Never even got to that point with Miker and GH. I know you love your Corbins, and you're in good shape being able to go to Hollister directly. But don't make it seem like it's all a bed of roses dealing with Corbin from afar! Believe us, IT'S NOT!!! ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 04:43:57 PM »

Corbin told me to come there as well........no problem.........Howie, let's take a quick ride :) We could be there in a few hours :)

HeHe!!! Believe me, I'd LOVE to do that Mike! And stay out west a few months traveling out there on Cybil too Mike!!! And head up to Alaska too, and maybe come back thru Canada! Someday I'll be able to just get on the road whenever I want, for as long as I want! Too bad that someday ain't NOW though!!! :( ;)

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »

I know if I didn't get what I wanted no mater what it took I be pissed every time I looked at it. Just my $.02
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »

HeHe!!! Believe me, I'd LOVE to do that Mike! And stay out west a few months traveling out there on Cybil too Mike!!! And head up to Alaska too, and maybe come back thru Canada! Someday I'll be able to just get on the road whenever I want, for as long as I want! Too bad that someday ain't NOW though!!! :( ;)

I'm with ya on that one......

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2009, 05:57:24 PM »

TJ has to do what makes him happy.

If you buy a "custom" Corbin you either have to ride there and deal directly with them or on a phone order.  When you go thru an intermediary like Jenny (who is great) thinks go sour fast.

Like Howie stated (and 2lane will tell you the same), it can be sure hell to deal with them when you are not face to face.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 06:04:40 PM »

I know if I didn't get what I wanted no mater what it took I be pissed every time I looked at it. Just my $.02

Me too!
An old lady that I worked for years ago once told me "JC, don't ever settle for less than what you want......you'll always regreat it.  Reach for what you want and you'll always be happy".  I adopted that phylosaphy and never looked back......had some pretty stressed out periods in my life, but never looked back. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

TEQUILA -aka- RED RUM

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2009, 06:21:43 PM »

Me too!
An old lady that I worked for years ago once told me "JC, don't ever settle for less than what you want......you'll always regreat it.  Reach for what you want and you'll always be happy".  I adopted that phylosaphy and never looked back......had some pretty stressed out periods in my life, but never looked back. :2vrolijk_21:
   Well said........... :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

Re: Corbin Seat for SESG
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »

Somebody sent me a color chip (in the shape of mickey mouse) to match the thread color for the Tequila Sunrise, at Corbin.  I cleaned out my PM in box and don't remember who it was, so Dave from Raleigh, N.C. please send me another PM.

I'm here at Corbin now.  You guys cost me more money......ordered the solo tour pack rack and now have to get the tour pack backrest pad (without the arms on it).  I'll try to get pics posted as soon as I get my bike back from Jim's.  He's doing other mods to it. :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 01:34:31 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

Got my seat back from Corbin today. They got it right I think The p-pad is so long that the sissy bar barely fits on and sits on top of it. This sound correct or did I get the wrong p-pad, 50's style? The dockable stealth rack wont go on at all.
I Will get it back together as I get the rest of the parts in. The pipes will be done on the 29. The hawg-wired double shots will be in tomorrow and the HID lights are on the way in a couple of days courtesy of hd-dude :)
I will of course take pics of the mods as I put them on and post in a new thread.
TJ

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 08:58:25 AM »

Got my seat back from Corbin today. They got it right I think The p-pad is so long that the sissy bar barely fits on and sits on top of it. This sound correct or did I get the wrong p-pad, 50's style? The dockable stealth rack wont go on at all.
I Will get it back together as I get the rest of the parts in. The pipes will be done on the 29. The hawg-wired double shots will be in tomorrow and the HID lights are on the way in a couple of days courtesy of hd-dude :)
I will of course take pics of the mods as I put them on and post in a new thread.

Did you order from Jim (hd-dude)?  He knows that the p-pad has to be custom cut at the back.  I'm thinking you ordered it from somebody other than Jim.  For those of you that have or are having issues trying to get a seat right from Corbin.......go through Jim and get it right.  If you call the Hollister factory directly and want to deal with them directly, ask for Julio (pronounced Hulio).

TJ.....the back of the p-pad has to be shaved with a forward slant to get the tour pack on. I'm assuming it's the same for the sissy bar.  I posted pictures of it someplace.....probably in my mod thread.   I don't know anything about a "stealth" rack.  However, you can send it back to them with an explanation and they'll get it right.

Again, you can get it cheaper from Jeni or Chicago HD or you can get it done right from Jim. :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2009, 09:13:50 AM »

Did you order from Jim (hd-dude)?  He knows that the p-pad has to be custom cut at the back.  I'm thinking you ordered it from somebody other than Jim.  For those of you that have or are having issues trying to get a seat right from Corbin.......go through Jim and get it right.  If you call the Hollister factory directly and want to deal with them directly, ask for Julio (pronounced Hulio).

TJ.....the back of the p-pad has to be shaved with a forward slant to get the tour pack on. I'm assuming it's the same for the sissy bar.  I posted pictures of it someplace.....probably in my mod thread.   I don't know anything about a "stealth" rack.  However, you can send it back to them with an explanation and they'll get it right.

Again, you can get it cheaper from Jeni or Chicago HD or you can get it done right from Jim. :nixweiss:
It shouldn't matter who they go through to assume it'll be right the first time. Secondly, with the help of one of our west coast members, I was put into contact with Julio in regards to seat issues I had. He was no help ... worthless. Corbin's customer service is non-existent at times. JMO

Howie

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2009, 09:22:05 AM »

TJ, click on this link and go to reply #426 to view a side profile of my p-pad.  You can see how the back of the p-pad is shaved forward.

GH, if the person placing the order doesn't have the hands on experience with CVOs then they don't know what to ask for.  The problem isn't with off the shelf seats.....it's with the "custom" features that are requested.  Buy from somebody that knows CVOs and Corbin.  Just a suggestion. :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 09:25:03 AM »

I had Jenni order it. You think if I send It to Jim he can get it fixed for me? Have no prob paying to get it right
TJ

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »

No, it'll have to go back through Jenni.  She'll have to refer to the order number or PO number.  But you can print out the picture of my p-pad that I refer to above and send it with an explanation, right in with the p-pad.

West Coast GTG   

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »

Sounds like the experience I had with Corbin a couple years ago.I ordered a Corbin through my dealer that wouldn't work with my solo tour pac.Corbin wouldn't talk to me about it without going through the dealer which just complicated things.Sent it back twice & never did get it right.That's the reason I looked into a C&C seat which I'm very happy with.
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »

TJ, click on this link and go to reply #426 to view a side profile of my p-pad.  You can see how the back of the p-pad is shaved forward.

GH, if the person placing the order doesn't have the hands on experience with CVOs then they don't know what to ask for.  The problem isn't with off the shelf seats.....it's with the "custom" features that are requested.  Buy from somebody that knows CVOs and Corbin.  Just a suggestion. :nixweiss:

I forgot to add the link........   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40248.420

West Coast GTG   

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 06:08:44 PM »

I forgot to add the link........   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40248.420
took me a while to figure out who to use for what, if you know what I mean
TJ

Wheelsnkeels

• Freedom isnt free Thank a Vet!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Indiana Patriot Guard Riders

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Tequila Sunrise
    • CVO2: 2007 Heritage Custom (not CVO) too much chrome
    • CVO3: 2006 Heritage Classic (overinvested in mods ?)
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 04:48:25 PM »

amaizing how people stay in business when they lose sight of the customer?

RC Components Savage  200/55/17 Rear 140/70/21 front
Corbin Dual Tour (Heated)
Street Magic LED's
TTS Mastertune
Fueling 574 Cams & Lifters
SE Adjustable pushrods
Progressive Mono Tubes
Hog Tunes Hog Pods
J&M 7.25 Speakers w/250W Amp
Kuryakyn 9182 License plate frame
Vance & Hines Power Dual's
BUB Boom Cans slip on Exhaust 
Detach Tequila King Tour Pak
Rumble passenger Floorboards
Freedom Shield 7"
Riders Claw Iphone

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »

Sounds like the experience I had with Corbin a couple years ago.I ordered a Corbin through my dealer that wouldn't work with my solo tour pac.Corbin wouldn't talk to me about it without going through the dealer which just complicated things.Sent it back twice & never did get it right.That's the reason I looked into a C&C seat which I'm very happy with.
I've yet to hear of any serious negative feedback from doing business with C&C. Due to Corbin's piss poor customer service I'll be happy to shop there next myself Jim. If you can't walk into Corbin yourself I wouldn't spend a dime with them.

Howie
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.266 seconds with 21 queries.