Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Klockwerks WFB "Double Back" Header Systems  (Read 8578 times)

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Klockwerks WFB "Double Back" Header Systems
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 09:29:36 PM »

i have these pipes and none of you know what your talking about. i get tons of compliments on the pipes.  there are no heat issues right or left side.

you are absolutly correct. no one here knows what they speak. since you believe the centerfold adds, i bet you can run 148 mph!

tbinzo

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 08:21:11 PM »

For all you haters out there it happens to be the best pipe out there for true duals creates the most horse power out of all true dual exhaust its user friendly you can take the outer primary off without taking the rear head exhaust off the right front head pipe don't burn your shoes and it don't get hot like you would think around the rear head I love this pipe and use it on all my bikes also very streamline   can't even tell you have exhaust on the bike from the front.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 09:26:54 PM »

For all you haters out there it happens to be the best pipe out there for true duals creates the most horse power out of all true dual exhaust its user friendly you can take the outer primary off without taking the rear head exhaust off the right front head pipe don't burn your shoes and it don't get hot like you would think around the rear head I love this pipe and use it on all my bikes also very streamline   can't even tell you have exhaust on the bike from the front.
You do realize that the last post before yours was a little over 4 years ago don't you?   :nixweiss:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

spada84

• Elite CVO Member
  • Stand for something, or fall for anything.

• CVO1: '10 SEUC "Orange Crush"
    • CVO2: 6 (or 7) other bikes
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 10:11:19 PM »

Nothing like reviving an old thread!
Spada84
NoSofa!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 10:33:01 PM »

Glad it apparently works so well.  Because it's still funny lookin'.

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 01:03:29 PM »

My son bought a 02 Ultra stripped down to a streetglide a few months ago.  It has the Klockworks header.  I still think the header is ugly, but it gives his bike a great sound...  very distinctive sound.

barefoot3zk5

• Elite CVO Member
  • I used to be a KRYPTO.. Now I'm 1 OF 1

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSEII Dragula 2/1 exh.. Performance Mach airbox..Metalsports 26" front wheel w/6piston singleside brake 13" rotor and matched 18" rear 200 tire..TTS tuner by DOC .. Woods cams and Hi comp pistons.. 600 LEDs hidden PLUS, SONY head unit and gauges all green LEDs to match,500watt ARC amp w/4 Focal6.5 spkrs,Install by Peter @SOUNDZ .. Yafee tag frame . chrome inner/outer primary. greeen gator seat/backrest ..major engine mods 125+ HP and powder coated heads/cyl and diamond cut. homemade rear air suspension
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 02:04:14 PM »

I had these on a Ultra/wannabe Street Glide back in the day .. Liked the look and sound as well as performance .. but as I remember they were hot .. Jus sayin ..
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 25 queries.