Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Tyre pressure for 2011 CVO Street Glide  (Read 19237 times)

Rudy T

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
Re: Tyre pressure for 2011 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2010, 04:54:15 AM »

Great help Rudy - thanks very much for the info here - I already have the high output pipes & race tuner - so should save a little $$$ if & when I get this work done - you refer to page 24 of the SE book - what book are you referring to exactly??

Hi Glen

Besides the thick 2011 HD Accessory book, my dealer gave me a 2011 HD Screamin Eagle Pro Racing Parts book (97 pages of all the SE gear available).

At the bottom of page 24 it shows the full kit.

Rained on Sunday in Sydney, so no riding. Where are you based?

Regards
Rudy
Regards
Rudy

lance100

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2010, 02:37:32 PM »

Guys, went ahead and ordered the V&H HO slips ons and the tuner yesterday.  For the additional outlay, do you thing the power duals or another set of headers is worth the money in terms of making an additional significant improvement over just the tuner and the SERT (or is it another way of getting rid of the CAT).  Lance

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Orange / Black
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2010, 04:17:14 PM »

Hi Rudy
Thanks for the heads up on the SE book - I'll chase this up with the dealer - I'm a Melbourne boy - great riding weather here yesterday but I had to work. I think I'm the only based se2 owner around at present as 5 bikes (3 orange, 2 crimson) were delivered to the dealer but all others are still sitting on the floor sold but not delivered.
Cheers
Glen

Hi Glen

Besides the thick 2011 HD Accessory book, my dealer gave me a 2011 HD Screamin Eagle Pro Racing Parts book (97 pages of all the SE gear available).

At the bottom of page 24 it shows the full kit.

Rained on Sunday in Sydney, so no riding. Where are you based?

Regards
Rudy
"Be Thankful We're Not Getting All The Government We're Paying For"

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2010, 04:23:05 PM »

Hi Lance
I went exactly the same route- I let the dealer talk me out of the power duels & in retrospect should of just had them fitted so the bike was delivered complete in my mind. the dealer said I did not need them at this stage but in my opinion now in my mind the bike is not complete. The veteran view here is that they make a huge difference.
Cheers
Glen

Guys, went ahead and ordered the V&H HO slips ons and the tuner yesterday.  For the additional outlay, do you thing the power duals or another set of headers is worth the money in terms of making an additional significant improvement over just the tuner and the SERT (or is it another way of getting rid of the CAT).  Lance

lance100

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2010, 05:13:27 PM »

Glen, many thanks mate.  For the extra $400 (what they cost delivered from the US), it is worth it I think!  Lance

lance100

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2010, 02:24:42 PM »

Glen, how is your system performing on the bike?  The V&H slips ons too loud or OK for you at cruising speed?  Lance

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2010, 10:55:33 PM »

Hey Lance
Have only done 150 Kays since picking her up but love this system - sounds great but not overly loud which is what I was after. Can easily hear the stereo over the exhaust when doing 100 kms on the highway. Just love it - incredible bike all round.

Dave H

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 ( SESG ) Orange/Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red ( Sadly Sold )
    • CVO3: 2016 FLHXSE3 Black
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2010, 12:55:56 AM »

Hi Guys
Got some days off so I have got in some good short rides in good weather. I now have 1400km on the clock and the first service is  booked in next week. Think I will go for some  V&H power duals and HO slipons and a tuner. Mainly trying to reduce the right thigh heat. I have only noticed this on the last couple of rides with the temperature over 29 degrees, but since I  live in QLD this will only get hotter!
No other problems at all!
These bikes are awesome. !!
I tried to add some photos but think they were too big ? Will try again with lower pix.
Safe riding Guys
Dave  :2vrolijk_21:

dcigar

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLSTSE2
    • CVO2: 1996 FXSTC
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2010, 10:00:14 PM »

good to see a few aussie cvo owners out there, pity we have to pay about 10k more than the us , but ,,,,, as another infamous aussie once said. " such is life"
pick mine up in about two weeks, not the glide but a softail convertible, have yet to see one in the flesh , again similar issues will arrive especially the exhaust, love the look of the standard exhaust ,
will have a chat to chris at harley city to see what he recomends, its a toss up between looks and grunt, have been done to msny times on the fxstc for noise , should have a quick release on the slip ons.

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2010, 09:34:54 PM »

The softail convertible will be a great bike I'm thinking - you must be a Melb lad, so we should meet at Highway 31 once you take delivery so I can take a look.
Cheers
Glen

good to see a few aussie cvo owners out there, pity we have to pay about 10k more than the us , but ,,,,, as another infamous aussie once said. " such is life"
pick mine up in about two weeks, not the glide but a softail convertible, have yet to see one in the flesh , again similar issues will arrive especially the exhaust, love the look of the standard exhaust ,
will have a chat to chris at harley city to see what he recomends, its a toss up between looks and grunt, have been done to msny times on the fxstc for noise , should have a quick release on the slip ons.

dcigar

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLSTSE2
    • CVO2: 1996 FXSTC
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2010, 05:22:56 PM »

no worries glen, are you in a hog chapter

lance100

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2010, 06:53:27 PM »

Guys, are any of you going to the national HOG rally at Mt Buller on 10-12 Dec?  I am O/S until 8 Dec, but hope to hop on the bike on return and whiz down from Newcastle.  Lance

Dave H

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 ( SESG ) Orange/Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red ( Sadly Sold )
    • CVO3: 2016 FLHXSE3 Black
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2010, 09:18:10 PM »

I cant make it unfortunately , bit too close to Christmas to get away from work. I'm sure it will be a great event tho.

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2010, 07:46:18 AM »

This is my first Harley so I am not a hog member. I have filled out paperwork at the dealership, so should see something about hog membership soon
Cheers
Glen

no worries glen, are you in a hog chapter

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2010, 07:49:02 AM »

Hi Lance
I have to work on the 11th & 12th, so I may be able to make it for the Friday only.
Cheers
Glen

Guys, are any of you going to the national HOG rally at Mt Buller on 10-12 Dec?  I am O/S until 8 Dec, but hope to hop on the bike on return and whiz down from Newcastle.  Lance
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 21 queries.