CVO Social > Off Topic

HOG membership benefits dwindling

<< < (9/9)

iski:
Some bean counter in the past determined that HOG should be a profit center, instead of a partially company funded loyalty program.  So far can see how well that decision is going. 

dayne66:
The only beans Harley gets from me now-a-days is for the deductible on the ESP.

Fired00d:
Several mentioned they had contacted HOG but I didn't see where anyone had posted contact info for them, so here it is....

HARLEY OWNERS GROUP
To contact the Harley Owners Group directly, please write:
National H.O.G. Office,
P.O. Box 453,
Milwaukee, WI 53201
To speak to a Member Relations Representative, please call 1-800-258-2464 (CLUBHOG). Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST and Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.

I recently received my renewal packet w/o the map. Like many have mentioned I barely used mine (even less now that I'm riding less... thought I'd get that said before the "peanut gallery" mentioned it :D) but did keep it in my saddlebag. I do understand that most that do a lot of distance riding/touring have GPS' but it was nice to have a backup just in case. I also would take the last years touring  book and keep it in my car for when I was travelling and would want to visit a dealership I would use it to find one.

For those w/newer bikes that have the Boom Box Infotainment does it come w/the dealers loaded and how often is that updated? Heck, if they provided a smaller book w/dealer info would be nice since most have GPS' now.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

92fxsts:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on February 08, 2020, 06:34:53 PM ---Several mentioned they had contacted HOG but I didn't see where anyone had posted contact info for them, so here it is....

HARLEY OWNERS GROUP
To contact the Harley Owners Group directly, please write:
National H.O.G. Office,
P.O. Box 453,
Milwaukee, WI 53201
To speak to a Member Relations Representative, please call 1-800-258-2464 (CLUBHOG). Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST and Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.

I recently received my renewal packet w/o the map. Like many have mentioned I barely used mine (even less now that I'm riding less... thought I'd get that said before the "peanut gallery" mentioned it :D) but did keep it in my saddlebag. I do understand that most that do a lot of distance riding/touring have GPS' but it was nice to have a backup just in case. I also would take the last years touring  book and keep it in my car for when I was travelling and would want to visit a dealership I would use it to find one.

For those w/newer bikes that have the Boom Box Infotainment does it come w/the dealers loaded and how often is that updated? Heck, if they provided a smaller book w/dealer info would be nice since most have GPS' now.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

When I plan a trip I usually start with Google maps for the general route, check out the HOG road atlas for stealers along the route (or nearby) and then use a GPS to get me on the way.  I will miss the atlas.

As for the dealer database, it is not 100% accurate as many others have attested.  It is not updated very often.  And unlike the other files it is not dated when it is updated, so you have to guess if it is a new file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version