Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Rider having Surgery due to medical problem  (Read 4432 times)

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member
  • Be responsible of yourself.

• CVO1: "2007"FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: "2004" 3500 Dodge Diesel Long bed DRW 4X4 HD "Laramie'
Re: Rider having Surgery due to medical problem
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 12:59:07 AM »

George,

I will be thinkin' of you and lifting you and Judy up in prayer...In the meantime I am recalling our great times and lookin' forward to some new ones in the future.  Keep the faith!

Thank you Jock, I remember that Photo. Those were great times and I hope Judy and I will enjoy more of them with you soon.
The September Move from Maryland to North Carolina had taken its' toll on both of us. Judy with her medication requirements and me, well, I can qualify as a fire fighter. I had many situations to control. Now a new one. Thank you for the Prayers.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:57:46 PM by Vagabond6542 »
Expect the Unexpected
For FRIENDS are always welcomed, and ASSOCIATES are somewhat tolerated.  But all are equally rewarded with Karma...Good or Evil.

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 06:13:49 PM »

This is a followup. Since the Meniere's Attack in the first week of March, there have been some unusual side effects(?). My psychology has taken a turn for the worst in behavior patterns that is not my normal patterns. The Disease will reveal how solid and stable the mindset is constructed. Just a note for any one who wishes to jump into one of these. ::) ::)

As of this post, Hearing has been a real challenge, wears the relationship a tad. Almost can "hear" with my eyes. Joking of course.
Will update as time goes by. ;) 8)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 02:00:53 AM by Vagabond6542 »
Expect the Unexpected
For FRIENDS are always welcomed, and ASSOCIATES are somewhat tolerated.  But all are equally rewarded with Karma...Good or Evil.

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2012, 02:20:03 AM »

Well, a new update.
When it rains, it pours. The home front took a hit, the heat pump to the home went out. Went into $$$$$ to correct the problem and had to put the second ENT on hold to July( next available appointment). Nature is healing the impact of hearing, but not by much. Thank you for your support. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
Expect the Unexpected

Craigisdad

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 flstse2
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2012, 09:34:08 PM »

Hang in there, hope things turn around for you soon. Good luck!!
Craig

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2012, 12:43:32 AM »

Hang in there, hope things turn around for you soon. Good luck!!

Craigisdad,
Thank you for the positive influence. I hope to see the light at the end of this long tunnel soon.
 :2vrolijk_21:
Expect the Unexpected

Indenial

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Road Glide
    • States Riden on 2009 CVO
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2012, 08:45:10 AM »

Thanks for sharing. I'll be praying for you and your family.
I just finished the pile of junk I needed to work on before I get to the stuff I should be doing----

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2012, 09:59:13 AM »

Hey George! I just read this thread and so sorry to read about your hearing. Praying for you man! Please keep us informed what's happening so we know how and what to pray for. God Bless ya buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

JR :bananarock:

DDavidson

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2012, 02:26:28 AM »

George, sorry this has happened. This has had a major impact on your life and will continue to impact you in the future. Losing it, becoming impatient, getting angry, feeling sorry for yourself, etc. are all normal reactions to tragic events. The strengths of you and yours will get all of you through this in time.

I'm sure all in the CVO family are hoping the best for you as you struggle through this tough time and we're all looking forward to the days when you can again start doing the things you enjoy most. We are all just a keystroke away and hope you continue to communicate with us even if your riding is temporarily on hold. 

Be patient and take care of yourself.

Don
Semper Fi
Get your "Motor Running Head", out on the highway!

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2012, 11:24:06 PM »

Thanks for sharing. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Indenial, Thank for your prayers. They are definitely needed. :)
Expect the Unexpected

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2012, 11:45:02 PM »

Hey George! I just read this thread and so sorry to read about your hearing. Praying for you man! Please keep us informed what's happening so we know how and what to pray for. God Bless ya buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

JR :bananarock:

Thank you JR, pray for everything. A new situation came over the horizon, Vags SO(Judy)'s father (88 yrs) is having medical problems. Question is for how long. Kidneys are functioning at 30%. She will be wreck somewhere down the timeline. :(
Expect the Unexpected

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2012, 11:59:41 PM »

George, sorry this has happened. This has had a major impact on your life and will continue to impact you in the future. Losing it, becoming impatient, getting angry, feeling sorry for yourself, etc. are all normal reactions to tragic events. The strengths of you and yours will get all of you through this in time.

I'm sure all in the CVO family are hoping the best for you as you struggle through this tough time and we're all looking forward to the days when you can again start doing the things you enjoy most. We are all just a keystroke away and hope you continue to communicate with us even if your riding is temporarily on hold. 

Be patient and take care of yourself.

Don

DDavidson, thank you for the words of camaraderie. They are greatly appreciated. There's a lot on the "plate" now. And a about to be 70 yr old mind to handle it.:) :2vrolijk_21:
Expect the Unexpected

CVOJIMMYC

• Elite CVO Member
    • NC

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE tequila sunrise
    • CVO2: MY BSR "shes a sweet ride too"
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2012, 01:53:53 AM »

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you George Best wishes for a speedy return to the open road man !
My favorite color is chrome

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »

Update: To any one interested, on September 12, 2012 the left ear received a cochlear implant to aid in hearing. There has been two sessions with an audiologist to get the global frequency map to aid the recipient in hearing. This technology is intriguing, but is not as good as riding my Harley. Oh! The balance is coming back as well. :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
Expect the Unexpected

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 08:16:32 PM »

My prayers for your continued successes!  I hope they can restore enough of your hearing that you can enjoy life.  God be with you and your family.
Jesus is Lord

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 08:25:41 PM »

Glad to hear you are doing better!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.